WWT Water Scotland conference
This is the only conference and networking dinner that brings together the whole sector to share leading case studies and strategic expertise specific to Scotland.
Taking place on the 7th December, the sixth annual WWT Water Scotland conference will provide delegates with the opportunity to gain an insight into the future development plans of Scottish Water, reflect on SR19 and hear latest innovation case studies to benefit business. This is the only event dedicated to the evolving needs of the Scottish Water sector, bringing together more than 150 key stakeholders to share insights on a diverse array of water challenges including; the customer, asset management and capital delivery.
This CPD-certified event provides the opportunity to:
- Hear directly from Scottish Water to reflect on SR15
- Address how to maintain a resilient and environmentally secure water industry
- Discuss how water will be operated, managed and delivered in the future
Attend WWT Water Scotland to hear from the industry leaders including the Scottish Government, Scottish Water, SEPA, Business Stream, The Drinking Water Regulator and many more.
Programme highlights include:
- Creating global economic growth for Scotland
Bob Irvine, Deputy director water industry, Scottish Government
- Reflection on SR15: an interim review
Mark Dickson, Director of capital investment, Scottish Water
- Going beyond compliance
Terry A Hearn, Chief executive officer, SEPA
- Transforming the water industry with renewable energy
Fraser Purves, Renewables programme delivery manager, Scottish Water
- Building a resilient system
Sara Thiam, Regional director, Institution of Civil Engineers Scotland
- Ensuring the customer comes first
Johanna Dow, Chief executive officer, Business Stream
- Creating growth at home and abroad
Michael Alexander, Head of water, environment, agriculture, Diageo
- Catchment science for proactive approaches to drinking source water issues
Dr Marc Stutter, Lead of the waters research programme, The James Hutton Institute
To find out more and to register please visit events.wwt-online.co.uk/scotland or contact Rachael on +44 (0)1342 332041 or email Rachael.email@example.com
For sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on +44 (0)1342 332044 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barhale awarded Thames Tideway Tunnel contract Civil engineering and infrastructure specialist Barhale has been awarded the main civils package at Barn Elms Sports... Read More >
- Atkins appoints new head of UK water Atkins, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, has appointed Daressa Frodsham as its head of UK water, responsible for... Read More >
- Demonstration plant achieves two-hour nitrogen removal from wastewater An innovative technology that can achieve the removal of nitrogen from wastewater in less than two hours has shown its... Read More >
- Utility Week Health & Safety Conference 2018 01/11/2018 Utility Week s Health & Safety Conference is the only dedicated event for health, safety & wellbeing professionals in the water, gas and electricity sectors.
- Institute of Water Environment Conference 07/11/2018 The water sector in the UK is facing unprecedented challenges, now and in the future. This year s Institute of Water Environment Conference will explore what we need to do for the environment and customers so that we leave a legacy and not a liability.
- WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2018 08/11/2018 With both Brexit and AMP7 on the horizon, it is a crucial time for the UK water industry to build a resilient strategy to protect water quality for future generations.
- WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference 27/11/2018 The 2018 WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference brings you the chance to work towards an innovative future for the sector, with a series of mini design sprints focused on five key areas, including: leakage, customer experience, sludge & energy, water resources & drought resilience, and partnership working.