WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference 2018
Now in its 9th year, the WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition is the only event that brings all the major stakeholders together to address the unique pressures facing the industry.
With PC15 at the halfway stage and thoughts of the lessons learnt now turning to proposals for PC21, the Northern Ireland water sector is at a critical stage.
Our 2018 conference will arm you with the insight and tools to navigate this transition and deliver a water sector that works for all stakeholders.
Expert speakers include:
- Linda MacHugh, Director of water policy & shareholder division, Dept for Infrastructure
- Jenny Pyper, Chief executive officer, Utility Regulator
- Sara Venning, Chief executive officer, Northern Ireland Water
- Tracey Teague, Director of natural environment division, NI Environment Agency
- Michael McCallion, Head of the climate change unit, DAERA
- Nick Mills, Head of wastewater innovation, Thames Water
- Paddy Brow, Head of Living with Water Programme, Northern Ireland Water
- Jane Mellor, Head of operational procurement, Northern Ireland Water
- Alan Reddick, Head of capital procurement unit, Dept for Infrastructure, Roads and Rivers
Attend this CPD-certified event to:
- Assess the strategic priorities for PC21 and long-term investment
- Gain insight into Northern Ireland Water's capital delivery plans
- Hear from industry leaders on the keys to success with digital transformation
- Examine what effects climate change may have on future decision-making strategy
- Learn how the development of SuDs in Northern Ireland are progressing
- Hear what the Utility Regulator has in store for the next pricing period
To view more details and to register, visit: events.wwtonline.co.uk/ni
If you have any queries about the event, contact Nicola Gillman on (01342) 332045 or email email@example.com
- Bristol becomes first LCS-accredited water company Bristol Water has become the first water company in the world to be awarded Lean Competency System (LCS) accreditation. Read More >
- Severn Trent investing £5M on new service reservoir Severn Trent is investing £5 million to build a new service reservoir in Nottinghamshire. Read More >
- Construction Leadership Council names Tideway's Mitchell as co-chair Tideway chief executive Andy Mitchell has been appointed to replace Andrew Wolstenholme as co-chair of the Construction... Read More >
- WWEM 2018 21/11/2018 An event for companies and individuals involved with water, wastewater and environmental monitoring, featuring over 150 exhibition stands and more than 80 seminars.
- WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference 27/11/2018 The 2018 WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference brings you the chance to work towards an innovative future for the sector, with a series of mini design sprints focused on five key areas, including: leakage, customer experience, sludge & energy, water resources & drought resilience, and partnership working.
- Utility Week Water Customer Conference 2019 16/01/2019
- WWT Wastewater Conference 29/01/2019 The seventh annual WWT Wastewater Conference & Exhibition brings you the UK s largest single-day wastewater event with four distinct programmes and a shared innovation zone running in parallel.