WWT Water Northern Ireland 2019
Celebrating its 10th anniversary, the 2019 WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition has a well-established position at the forefront of the water sector, bringing together industry experts and key stakeholders each year to innovatively address the region s major challenges and opportunities.
The Northern Ireland water sector is facing ever-greater pressures, including economic restraints and uncertainty, to unprecedented demand for growth in the water network. Compounded with both Brexit and PC21 approaching, it is crucial that leaders from across the sector work collaboratively to drive efficiency and embrace this disruptive change.
Our 2019 conference will arm you with the insight and tools to navigate this transition and deliver a water sector that works for all stakeholders.
Expert speakers include:
- Sara Venning, Chief executive officer, Northern Ireland Water
- Dave Foster, Director of regulatory and natural resources policy, Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs
- Jenny Pyper, Chief executive officer, Utility Regulator
- Claire Sharp, Customer director, Northumbrian Water
- Michael Bell, Executive director, NIFDA
- Kelly Hewson-Fisher, Catchment manager, Anglian Water
- Ivor Whittle, Energy management team leader, Wessex Water
Attend this CPD-certified event to:
- Explore the journey to PC21 and the long-term investment plans for NI Water
- Gain practical insights on revolutionising the customer experience in water with outside inspiration from Northumbrian Water
- Tackle key challenges facing NI Water with from expert leaders across the entire sector in innovative mini-design sprint breakouts
- Analyse the implications of Brexit on the future of the Northern Ireland water sector
- Understand and engage with the digital transformation NI Water is undergoing
- Network and collaborate with industry leaders to share invaluable knowledge on developing successful external partnerships
To view more details and to register, visit the event website
If you have any queries about the event, contact Carla Staden on +44(0)1342 332016 or email email@example.com for more information.
- Welsh Water in rooftop solar energy deal Dwr Cymru Welsh Water has appointed HBS New Energies as sole contractor to deliver phase 1 of its Glas Advantage Renewable... Read More >
- Morgan Sindall Group reports record profits Morgan Sindall Group has announced a record profit for the full year to 31 December 2018. Read More >
- United Utilities to remove 90-tonne fatberg by hand United Utilities sewer engineers will remove a giant fatberg from a Liverpool sewer using picks and shovels. Read More >
- WWT Ireland Water 2019 02/04/2019 2019 marks the fifth year since Irish Water was created. In that period, the new national utility has faced and overcome many challenges and is settling into its role of consistently delivering sustainable, high-quality drinking water and ensuring top levels of environmental protection.
- Utility Week Ireland Power 03/04/2019 Six months on from the biggest overhaul in the Irish energy system, Ireland Power 2019 will assess the successes, difficulties, and opportunities that ISEM provides. This will include closer integration to the wider EU energy system, and a greater opportunity to decarbonise.
- Water in Mining 2019 09/04/2019 Join 150+ international mining leaders from Africa, Australia, Europe, North America & South America at our flagship conference to realize the commercial potential of strategic water management within mining operations.
- WWT Sustainable Drainage Systems Conference 01/05/2019 The first annual WWT Sustainable Drainage Systems Conference is the UK's most comprehensive event dedicated exclusively to sustainable drainage systems.