WWT Water Northern Ireland 2019
Celebrating its 10th anniversary, the 2019 WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition has a well-established position at the forefront of the water sector, bringing together industry experts and key stakeholders each year to innovatively address the region s major challenges and opportunities.
The Northern Ireland water sector is facing ever-greater pressures, including economic restraints and uncertainty, to unprecedented demand for growth in the water network. Compounded with both Brexit and PC21 approaching, it is crucial that leaders from across the sector work collaboratively to drive efficiency and embrace this disruptive change.
Our 2019 conference will arm you with the insight and tools to navigate this transition and deliver a water sector that works for all stakeholders.
Expert speakers include:
- Sara Venning, Chief executive officer, Northern Ireland Water
- Dave Foster, Director of regulatory and natural resources policy, Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs
- Jenny Pyper, Chief executive officer, Utility Regulator
- Claire Sharp, Customer director, Northumbrian Water
- Michael Bell, Executive director, NIFDA
- Kelly Hewson-Fisher, Catchment manager, Anglian Water
- Ivor Whittle, Energy management team leader, Wessex Water
Attend this CPD-certified event to:
- Explore the journey to PC21 and the long-term investment plans for NI Water
- Gain practical insights on revolutionising the customer experience in water with outside inspiration from Northumbrian Water
- Tackle key challenges facing NI Water with from expert leaders across the entire sector in innovative mini-design sprint breakouts
- Analyse the implications of Brexit on the future of the Northern Ireland water sector
- Understand and engage with the digital transformation NI Water is undergoing
- Network and collaborate with industry leaders to share invaluable knowledge on developing successful external partnerships
To view more details and to register, visit the event website
If you have any queries about the event, contact Carla Staden on +44(0)1342 332016 or email email@example.com for more information.
- DWI reports CRI and ERI rises for 2018 The Drinking Water Inspectorate has revealed that the performance of England's water companies declined slightly in 2018,... Read More >
- Ofwat consults on £200m innovation funding proposal Ofwat has launched a consultation that could allow companies to raise up to £200 million for innovation activities through... Read More >
- Southern Water reveals DWI investigation over historic performance Southern Water has said it faces an ongoing investigation from the Drinking Water Inspectorate in addition to the... Read More >
- Network Asset Performance Conference 2019 25/09/2019 The 2019 Network Asset Performance Conference will bring together leaders from gas & power to help tackle these challenges head on. The conference will consist of a range of presentations, case studies and interactive panel sessions and will address how networks can continue to improve asset resilience, the impact RIIO-2 will have on asset management, the importance of data optimisation and how performance can be maintained through the increased introduction of electric vehicles.
- WWT Water Scotland Conference 02/10/2019 The 2019 WWT Water Scotland Conference & Exhibition will provide delegates with the opportunity to hear where Scottish Water will be investing in SR21 and the latest innovations, infrastructure projects and sustainable growth plans for water in Scotland. This is the only event dedicated to the evolving needs of the Scottish water sector and brings together more than 150 key stakeholders to share insights, showcase excellence and drive the industry forward to ensure it becomes a dominant force in water world
- WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2019 27/11/2019 It is the UK s only dedicated event for drinking water professionals seeking advice, inspiration and unrivalled networking opportunities, and a must-attend event for all those working in water quality.
- Utility Week Health, Safety and Wellbeing Conference 27/11/2019 The 2019 Utility Week Health, Safety and Wellbeing Conference is the only event dedicated to the whole utility sector. It brings together leading health, safety and wellbeing experts and professionals to share their latest thoughts, learnings and examples of best practice from within the industry.