WWT Water Northern Ireland 2019
Celebrating its 10th anniversary, the 2019 WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition has a well-established position at the forefront of the water sector, bringing together industry experts and key stakeholders each year to innovatively address the region s major challenges and opportunities.
The Northern Ireland water sector is facing ever-greater pressures, including economic restraints and uncertainty, to unprecedented demand for growth in the water network. Compounded with both Brexit and PC21 approaching, it is crucial that leaders from across the sector work collaboratively to drive efficiency and embrace this disruptive change.
Our 2019 conference will arm you with the insight and tools to navigate this transition and deliver a water sector that works for all stakeholders.
Expert speakers include:
- Sara Venning, Chief executive officer, Northern Ireland Water
- Dave Foster, Director of regulatory and natural resources policy, Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs
- Jenny Pyper, Chief executive officer, Utility Regulator
- Claire Sharp, Customer director, Northumbrian Water
- Michael Bell, Executive director, NIFDA
- Kelly Hewson-Fisher, Catchment manager, Anglian Water
- Ivor Whittle, Energy management team leader, Wessex Water
Attend this CPD-certified event to:
- Explore the journey to PC21 and the long-term investment plans for NI Water
- Gain practical insights on revolutionising the customer experience in water with outside inspiration from Northumbrian Water
- Tackle key challenges facing NI Water with from expert leaders across the entire sector in innovative mini-design sprint breakouts
- Analyse the implications of Brexit on the future of the Northern Ireland water sector
- Understand and engage with the digital transformation NI Water is undergoing
- Network and collaborate with industry leaders to share invaluable knowledge on developing successful external partnerships
To view more details and to register, visit the event website
If you have any queries about the event, contact Carla Staden on +44(0)1342 332016 or email email@example.com for more information.
- Welsh Water selects CoMag system for phosphorus removal Dwr Cymru Welsh Water and its design and construction partner Mott Macdonald Bentley have selected Evoqua Water... Read More >
- Iron age skeletons uncovered in chalk stream project A multi-million pound Thames Water project to protect the future of a rare Oxfordshire chalk stream has revealed some... Read More >
- Food company to pay £150k to charity after river pollution A Stoke-on-Trent company has agreed to donate £150k to help restore a river following a pollution incident in summer 2015. Read More >
- WWT Sustainable Drainage Systems Conference 01/05/2019 WWT's Sustainable Drainage Systems Conference will explore the benefits and challenges of implementing SuDS, the different types of solutions available, the regulatory backdrop and the practical steps involved in their installation, use and measurement of success.
- WWT Water Industry Asset Management 02/05/2019 Building on the success of the past 6 years, WWT s Water Industry Asset Management Conference is the only dedicated event that connects senior asset, capital delivery and supply chain leaders within water companies and tier 1 contractors together.
- Utility Week Live 2019 21/05/2019 The UK's utilities event is back for 2019, and this year Utility Week Live is preparing utilities for Transition.
- WWT Water Industry Energy Conference 2019 11/06/2019 Now in its 6th year, the WWT Water Industry Energy Conference is the only dedicated event for energy professionals in water " bringing together 100+ of the most influential stakeholders to drive energy-efficient and cost-effective solutions in the water sector.