WWT Water Northern Ireland 2019
Celebrating its 10th anniversary, the 2019 WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition has a well-established position at the forefront of the water sector, bringing together industry experts and key stakeholders each year to innovatively address the region s major challenges and opportunities.
The Northern Ireland water sector is facing ever-greater pressures, including economic restraints and uncertainty, to unprecedented demand for growth in the water network. Compounded with both Brexit and PC21 approaching, it is crucial that leaders from across the sector work collaboratively to drive efficiency and embrace this disruptive change.
Our 2019 conference will arm you with the insight and tools to navigate this transition and deliver a water sector that works for all stakeholders.
Expert speakers include:
- Sara Venning, Chief executive officer, Northern Ireland Water
- Dave Foster, Director of regulatory and natural resources policy, Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs
- Jenny Pyper, Chief executive officer, Utility Regulator
- Claire Sharp, Customer director, Northumbrian Water
- Michael Bell, Executive director, NIFDA
- Kelly Hewson-Fisher, Catchment manager, Anglian Water
- Ivor Whittle, Energy management team leader, Wessex Water
Attend this CPD-certified event to:
- Explore the journey to PC21 and the long-term investment plans for NI Water
- Gain practical insights on revolutionising the customer experience in water with outside inspiration from Northumbrian Water
- Tackle key challenges facing NI Water with from expert leaders across the entire sector in innovative mini-design sprint breakouts
- Analyse the implications of Brexit on the future of the Northern Ireland water sector
- Understand and engage with the digital transformation NI Water is undergoing
- Network and collaborate with industry leaders to share invaluable knowledge on developing successful external partnerships
To view more details and to register, visit the event website
If you have any queries about the event, contact Carla Staden on +44(0)1342 332016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Irish Water commits to new strategic energy initiative Irish Water has renewed the Public Sector Energy Partnership Programme with the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland... Read More >
- Northumbrian Water agrees 'second life' energy storage deal Northumbrian Water is planning to pilot the use of large-scale battery storage at a number of sites across the North East,... Read More >
- Scottish Water trials use of sniffer dogs to find leaks Sniffer dogs are being used to help find leaking water mains for the first time in Scotland and have scored a big success... Read More >
- WWT Water Northern Ireland 2019 21/02/2019 Celebrating its 10th anniversary, the 2019 WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition has a well-established position at the forefront of the water sector, bringing together industry experts and key stakeholders each year to innovatively address the region s major challenges and opportunities.
Utility Week Consumer Debt
Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference, the only dedicated event for credit, debt, billing and collections professionals within the electricity, gas, and water sectors.
Join us on 28th February to understand UK policies and regulations and find a way to a more effective debt management, learn about the Ofwat and Ofgem reports and recommendations, optimise innovation and technology to predict, prevent and collect debt; and collaborate with the 3rd and public sector to address consumer vulnerability.
- Utility Week Cyber Security & Resilience Conference 12/03/2019 Utility Week is proud to bring to you the only UK cyber security & resilience event for the utility sector that will enable the sector to move away from the fear of cyber-attacks to the overall preparation and resilience for the inevitable attack.
- WWT Smart Water Networks Conference 2019 21/03/2019 Now in its 4th year, the WWT Smart Water Networks Conference is the essential source of knowledge exchange for forward-thinking technology, networks, IT and innovation professionals leading the way on smart infrastructure development. The programme features thought-leading speakers, stimulating dialogues and discussions, and new for this year, two roundtables and a collaborative mini design-sprint focusing on the role of smart in achieving zero leakage.