WWT Water Industry Innovation Conference 2019
The 2019 WWT Water Industry Innovation Conference will bring the industry together to share best practice, align stakeholders and tackle risk-aversity, while maintaining a degree of coordination across the industry.
It is the UK s most established conference for innovation professionals focused on embracing cultural transformation and game-changing technology in water.
Through interactive working groups, live audience polling and inspirational case studies, find out how your organisation can drive a disruptive level of innovation through new tech and behaviour change.
Nowhere else can you:
- Find out what water company funding priorities are for innovation in the next AMP
- Attend interactive workshops on leakage, smart networks, partnerships and skills
- Hear Ofwat s innovation commitments through an on-stage interview
- Learn which game-changing technologies could benefit your business
New speakers for 2019 include:
- John Russell, Senior director, strategy and planning, Ofwat
- Eliane Algaard, Water director, Northumbrian Water
- Chris Thomas, Head of business improvement and innovation, Bristol Water
- Justin Bailey, Head of innovation, Severn Trent
- Angela MacOscar, Head of innovation, Northumbrian Water
- Shaunna Cubberley, Head of innovation engagement, Anglian Water
- Paul Gaskin, Research and innovation manager, DÅµr Cymru Welsh Water
- Oliver Grievson, Director, SWIG
- Jeremy Heath, Innovation manager, SES Water
- Helen Wood, Hydraulic modelling manager, South East Water
- Richard Lennard, Head of commercial " programme and project partner, Sellafield Ltd, Project 13
- Welsh Water marks half a million education milestone Dwr Cymru Welsh Water has marked reaching half a million children with its education programme since 2001. Read More >
- Government consults on plans for 'water-saving culture' The Government has invited the industry and the public to bring forward ideas about how to reduce personal water... Read More >
- Clancy using new trenchless innovation on Anglian contract Clancy has invested in a new trenchless pipe-lining innovation capable of repairing faults up to five times more quickly... Read More >
- Network Asset Performance Conference 2019 25/09/2019 The 2019 Network Asset Performance Conference will bring together leaders from gas & power to help tackle these challenges head on. The conference will consist of a range of presentations, case studies and interactive panel sessions and will address how networks can continue to improve asset resilience, the impact RIIO-2 will have on asset management, the importance of data optimisation and how performance can be maintained through the increased introduction of electric vehicles.
- WWT Water Scotland Conference 02/10/2019 The 2019 WWT Water Scotland Conference & Exhibition will provide delegates with the opportunity to hear where Scottish Water will be investing in SR21 and the latest innovations, infrastructure projects and sustainable growth plans for water in Scotland. This is the only event dedicated to the evolving needs of the Scottish water sector and brings together more than 150 key stakeholders to share insights, showcase excellence and drive the industry forward to ensure it becomes a dominant force in water world
- WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2019 27/11/2019 It is the UK s only dedicated event for drinking water professionals seeking advice, inspiration and unrivalled networking opportunities, and a must-attend event for all those working in water quality.
- Utility Week Health, Safety and Wellbeing Conference 27/11/2019 The 2019 Utility Week Health, Safety and Wellbeing Conference is the only event dedicated to the whole utility sector. It brings together leading health, safety and wellbeing experts and professionals to share their latest thoughts, learnings and examples of best practice from within the industry.