WWT Water Industry Innovation Conference 2019
The 2019 WWT Water Industry Innovation Conference will bring the industry together to share best practice, align stakeholders and tackle risk-aversity, while maintaining a degree of coordination across the industry.
It is the UK s most established conference for innovation professionals focused on embracing cultural transformation and game-changing technology in water.
Through interactive working groups, live audience polling and inspirational case studies, find out how your organisation can drive a disruptive level of innovation through new tech and behaviour change.
Nowhere else can you:
- Find out what water company funding priorities are for innovation in the next AMP
- Attend interactive workshops on leakage, smart networks, partnerships and skills
- Hear Ofwat s innovation commitments through an on-stage interview
- Learn which game-changing technologies could benefit your business
New speakers for 2019 include:
- John Russell, Senior director, strategy and planning, Ofwat
- Eliane Algaard, Water director, Northumbrian Water
- Chris Thomas, Head of business improvement and innovation, Bristol Water
- Justin Bailey, Head of innovation, Severn Trent
- Angela MacOscar, Head of innovation, Northumbrian Water
- Shaunna Cubberley, Head of innovation engagement, Anglian Water
- Paul Gaskin, Research and innovation manager, DÅµr Cymru Welsh Water
- Oliver Grievson, Director, SWIG
- Jeremy Heath, Innovation manager, SES Water
- Helen Wood, Hydraulic modelling manager, South East Water
- Richard Lennard, Head of commercial " programme and project partner, Sellafield Ltd, Project 13
- Scottish Water carrying out historic bridge upgrade Scottish Water is carrying out a £1.3 million renovation of the A-listed Mauldslie Bridge in South Lanarkshire. Read More >
- Multi-liner sewer rehabilitation project hailed a success A multi-disciplinary team of drainage engineers from Lanes Group has completed the lining of a drainage pipe nearly one... Read More >
- Market Harborough upgrade moves to the next phase A £2 million scheme to upgrade five km of new water pipes in Market Harborough is continuing to progress, as Severn Trent... Read More >
- Utility Week Water Customer Conference 23/01/2020 The 2020 Utility Week Water Customer Conference provides the only dedicated meeting place for customer professionals in the UK's water industry to learn how to develop a continuously effective and trusted service that exceeds your customers' expectations.
- WWT Wastewater Conference & Exhibition 2020 28/01/2020 WWT's Wastewater 2020 is the largest single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership under one roof.
- Instrumentation & Process Control in the Water Industry 29/01/2020 This SWIG event will look at the growing importance of instrumentation in the water industry.
- Utility Week Cyber Security & Resilience Conference 27/02/2020 Building on its successful launch in 2019, the 2020 Utility Week Cyber Security and Resilience Conference equips IS, risk, resilience, security and OT leaders with the insight to prepare and protect infrastructure, services and customers from growing cyber threats.