WWT Water Industry Innovation Conference 2019
The 2019 WWT Water Industry Innovation Conference will bring the industry together to share best practice, align stakeholders and tackle risk-aversity, while maintaining a degree of coordination across the industry.
It is the UK s most established conference for innovation professionals focused on embracing cultural transformation and game-changing technology in water.
Through interactive working groups, live audience polling and inspirational case studies, find out how your organisation can drive a disruptive level of innovation through new tech and behaviour change.
Nowhere else can you:
- Find out what water company funding priorities are for innovation in the next AMP
- Attend interactive workshops on leakage, smart networks, partnerships and skills
- Hear Ofwat s innovation commitments through an on-stage interview
- Learn which game-changing technologies could benefit your business
New speakers for 2019 include:
- John Russell, Senior director, strategy and planning, Ofwat
- Eliane Algaard, Water director, Northumbrian Water
- Chris Thomas, Head of business improvement and innovation, Bristol Water
- Justin Bailey, Head of innovation, Severn Trent
- Angela MacOscar, Head of innovation, Northumbrian Water
- Shaunna Cubberley, Head of innovation engagement, Anglian Water
- Paul Gaskin, Research and innovation manager, DÅµr Cymru Welsh Water
- Oliver Grievson, Director, SWIG
- Jeremy Heath, Innovation manager, SES Water
- Helen Wood, Hydraulic modelling manager, South East Water
- Richard Lennard, Head of commercial " programme and project partner, Sellafield Ltd, Project 13
- Wessex Water to spend £50m on water treatment centre Wessex Water is investing £50 million to improve and rebuild its Durleigh Water Treatment Centre near Bridgwater. Read More >
- New conference will examine water resources A new event from Water & Wastewater Treatment (WWT) will examine how the sector must build resilience to ensure a secure... Read More >
- Ofwat confirms inter-company loans will be banned Owat has confirmed it will prohibit water companies from entering any financial arrangement that does not serve the... Read More >
- Utility Week Investor Summit 05/03/2020 Against the backdrop of Brexit, market uncertainty and its impact on investor confidence, Utility Weekâ€™s 2020 Investor Summit will bring together government, regulators, investors, analysts and ratings agencies, utility CEOs and CFOs to explore new strategies to address evolving threats posed by increased competition, M&A activity, regulatory pressure, and market volatility. It will equip participants with the insight to refine existing strategies and align customer, environmental and financial priorities
- WWT Smart Water 2020 Conference 11/03/2020 Optimising existing assets, tackling leakage, enhancing wastewater networks, maximising the value of data and engaging customers are consistent challenges and all rely on smart technology to reduce costs and mitigate risk.
- Water in Mining 2020 22/04/2020 Water management is increasingly becoming a strategic business imperative within boardrooms across the mining industry, and as a consequence, international mining companies are searching for innovative ways to treat, manage and reuse water, as well as to mitigate risk, drive efficiency and combat climate change impacts.
- WWT Water Security in a Changing Environment 06/05/2020 The 2020 WWT Water Security in a Changing Environment Conference will take on these issues, uniting the water industry and environmental stakeholders to address the climate crisis, improve water quality, drive investment in green infrastructure, enhance our chalk streams and manage abstraction and trade. Learn from the sector s leaders and help protect water resources in a changing environment at this one-day event designed to tackle some of the world s biggest challenges.