WWT Water Industry Energy Conference 2019
Now in its 6th year, the WWT Water Industry Energy Conference is the only dedicated event for energy professionals in water " bringing together 100+ of the most influential stakeholders to drive energy-efficient and cost-effective solutions in the water sector.
Nowhere else can you:
Gain insight from the UK s largest water companies and energy networks
Get access to an audience of 100+ of the most influential figures shaping the future
Work collaboratively and co-create solutions that solve the biggest challenges around energy in water
Attend interactive working groups to tackle issues around customer behaviour and renewables
Find out how the regulatory agenda is affecting energy efficiency plans
The expert speaker line-up for 2019 includes:
Scott Sandles, Senior advisor, energy system transition, systems & networks, Ofgem
Pat Horne, Chief engineer, energy, United Utilities
Henrietta Stock, Energy and carbon manager, SES Water
Adam Sims, Power responsive manager, future markets, National Grid ESO
Ben Burggraaf, Head of energy optimisation, D r Cymru Welsh Water
Chris Evans, Energy efficiency manager, Anglian Water, chair, Energy Managers Forum
James Yu, Future networks manager, SP Energy Networks
Fraser Purves, Energy manager, Scottish Water
- D-MeX should deliver 'step change' - Ofwat's Barasi The new developer services measure of experience should deliver a step change in performance, Ofwat's Dena Barasi told... Read More >
- Government bans plastic straws, cotton buds and stirrers The Government has announced that it will ban plastic-stemmed cotton buds, straws and drinks stirrers from April 2020. Read More >
- Anglian Water scoops top prize at Water Industry Awards The winners of the Water Industry Awards 2019 have been named at a glittering evening ceremony in Birmingham. Read More >
- WWT Water Industry Energy Conference 2019 11/06/2019 Now in its 6th year, the WWT Water Industry Energy Conference is the only dedicated event for energy professionals in water " bringing together 100+ of the most influential stakeholders to drive energy-efficient and cost-effective solutions in the water sector.
- Utility Week Consumer Vulnerability Conference 27/06/2019 In the UK the number of aging and vulnerable customers is continuing to grow and therefore so is the importance for utility companies to provide better protection for their customers, the 2019 Utility Week Consumer Vulnerability Conference provides the only dedicated meeting place for forward-thinking vulnerability professionals across utilities and regulated industries.