WWT Water Industry Energy Conference 2019
Now in its 6th year, the WWT Water Industry Energy Conference is the only dedicated event for energy professionals in water " bringing together 100+ of the most influential stakeholders to drive energy-efficient and cost-effective solutions in the water sector.
Nowhere else can you:
Gain insight from the UK s largest water companies and energy networks
Get access to an audience of 100+ of the most influential figures shaping the future
Work collaboratively and co-create solutions that solve the biggest challenges around energy in water
Attend interactive working groups to tackle issues around customer behaviour and renewables
Find out how the regulatory agenda is affecting energy efficiency plans
The expert speaker line-up for 2019 includes:
Scott Sandles, Senior advisor, energy system transition, systems & networks, Ofgem
Pat Horne, Chief engineer, energy, United Utilities
Henrietta Stock, Energy and carbon manager, SES Water
Adam Sims, Power responsive manager, future markets, National Grid ESO
Ben Burggraaf, Head of energy optimisation, D r Cymru Welsh Water
Chris Evans, Energy efficiency manager, Anglian Water, chair, Energy Managers Forum
James Yu, Future networks manager, SP Energy Networks
Fraser Purves, Energy manager, Scottish Water
- Yorkshire Water first in sector to eliminate chlorine gas Yorkshire Water has announced that has become the first company in the water sector to eliminate all ageing chlorine and... Read More >
- Irish Water considers expanding use of solar Irish Water has announced that it is considering the use of solar energy at water and wastewater treatment plants across... Read More >
- Welsh Water fined £40k in NRW prosecution after 500 fish killed Dwr Cymru Welsh Water (DCWW) has been fined £40,000 at Swansea Magistrates Court after a chemical discharge killed more... Read More >
- WWT Water Scotland Conference 02/10/2019 The 2019 WWT Water Scotland Conference & Exhibition will provide delegates with the opportunity to hear where Scottish Water will be investing in SR21 and the latest innovations, infrastructure projects and sustainable growth plans for water in Scotland. This is the only event dedicated to the evolving needs of the Scottish water sector and brings together more than 150 key stakeholders to share insights, showcase excellence and drive the industry forward to ensure it becomes a dominant force in water world
- WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2019 27/11/2019 It is the UK s only dedicated event for drinking water professionals seeking advice, inspiration and unrivalled networking opportunities, and a must-attend event for all those working in water quality.
- Utility Week Health, Safety and Wellbeing Conference 27/11/2019 The 2019 Utility Week Health, Safety and Wellbeing Conference is the only event dedicated to the whole utility sector. It brings together leading health, safety and wellbeing experts and professionals to share their latest thoughts, learnings and examples of best practice from within the industry.
- WWT Water Industry Innovation Conference 2019 05/12/2019 The 2019 WWT Water Industry Innovation Conference will bring the industry together to share best practice, align stakeholders and tackle risk-aversity, while maintaining a degree of coordination across the industry.