WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference
Building on the success of the fifth annual event, the WWT Water Industry Asset Management Conference taking place on 10 May in Birmingham will continue to assess ways of driving further efficiency and resilience in the sector while maintaining and delivering the water industry s both physical and non-physical assets to meet with customer expectations.
The conference will give attendees the opportunity to hear from leaders in industry sharing their experiences of asset management, capital investment planning, innovation and intelligent data use, and procurement strategy overhauls, all through a series of thought provoking presentations and case studies, high-level debates, Q&A forums and dedicated networking sessions.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
- Gain insight from Ofwat and other stakeholders on balancing outcomes
- Understand how enhanced procurement partnerships can drive innovation & resilience
- Learn how analytics and smart technology can lower OPEX and aid AMP planning
Experts speakers at the 2018 event include:
- Jon Ashley, Director of outcomes and engagement, Ofwat
- Matt Wheeldon, Director of asset strategy and compliance, Wessex Water
- David Smith, Asset management director, Bristol Water
- Karen Thompson, Head of direct procurement, Anglian Water
- Richard Price, Director of engineering and construction, Southern Water
- Nicola Walsh, Business transformation lead assets & assurance, Northumbrian Water
- Andy Clark, Head of procurement & contract management, Yorkshire Water
- John Bentley, Head of strategic investment, Severn Trent Water
- Liam Grady, Head of transformation " water supply, Thames Water
Download to your calendar >>
Visit event website >>
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: events.wwtonline.co.uk/asset
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on +44(0)1342 332044 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Labour expands on plans for 'new publicly owned water system' Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell MP has unveiled Labour's plans for a water system run by local councils, workers and... Read More >
- Yorkshire Water fined £733K over 'wholly avoidable' death Yorkshire Water has been fined £733,000 after a fitter suffered fatal burns when his clothing was ignited by sparks. Read More >
- Contractor working for NI Water dies during Storm Ali Northern Ireland Water has confirmed that an employee working for one of its contractors has been killed and another... Read More >
- Utility Week Health & Safety Conference 2018 01/11/2018 Utility Week s Health & Safety Conference is the only dedicated event for health, safety & wellbeing professionals in the water, gas and electricity sectors.
- Institute of Water Environment Conference 07/11/2018 The water sector in the UK is facing unprecedented challenges, now and in the future. This year s Institute of Water Environment Conference will explore what we need to do for the environment and customers so that we leave a legacy and not a liability.
- WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2018 08/11/2018 With both Brexit and AMP7 on the horizon, it is a crucial time for the UK water industry to build a resilient strategy to protect water quality for future generations.
- WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference 27/11/2018 The 2018 WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference brings you the chance to work towards an innovative future for the sector, with a series of mini design sprints focused on five key areas, including: leakage, customer experience, sludge & energy, water resources & drought resilience, and partnership working.