WWT Water Industry Asset Management
Building on the success of the past 6 years, WWT s Water Industry Asset Management Conference is the only dedicated event that connects senior asset, capital delivery and supply chain leaders within water companies and tier 1 contractors together.
Join 200+ of the industry s most influential figures for a day of cutting-edge insights that will help you improve asset performance, resilience and health to enable long-term planning.
Nowhere else will you gain the insight, access to a more senior audience and authoritative content to help you tackle PR19 and AMP7.
Attend this event to:
- Hear Ofwat s views on how successful PR19 has been from an asset management and delivery perspective
- Learn how to use asset data more effectively to measure asset health and discover the root cause of failure
- Learn how to more effectively balance long-term water resources planning with five-year regulatory cycles
Expert speakers for 2019 include:
Jason Tucker, Director of strategic delivery & commercial assurance, Anglian Water
Nevil Muncaster, Director asset management, Yorkshire Water
Neil Wilson, Director of risk and assessment, Wessex Water
John Devall, Head of asset planning & strategic investment, Severn Trent Water
Stewart Reid, Head of DSO & innovation, Scottish & Southern Electricity Networks
Jeremy Heath, Innovation manager, SES Water
- Irish Water progresses Upper Liffey Valley Sewerage Scheme Irish Water is progressing its Upper Liffey Valley Sewerage Scheme. Read More >
- Severn Trent completes innovative sewer upgrade scheme Severn Trent has completed a unique flood alleviation scheme in Gloucestershire using innovative underground technology. Read More >
- Bristol Water publishes social contract in industry first Bristol Water has become the first company in the industry to publish a social contract. Read More >
Utility Week Consumer Debt
Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference, the only dedicated event for credit, debt, billing and collections professionals within the electricity, gas, and water sectors.
Join us on 28th February to understand UK policies and regulations and find a way to a more effective debt management, learn about the Ofwat and Ofgem reports and recommendations, optimise innovation and technology to predict, prevent and collect debt; and collaborate with the 3rd and public sector to address consumer vulnerability.
- Utility Week Cyber Security & Resilience Conference 12/03/2019
- WWT Smart Water Networks Conference 2019 21/03/2019 Now in its 4th year, the WWT Smart Water Networks Conference is the essential source of knowledge exchange for forward-thinking technology, networks, IT and innovation professionals leading the way on smart infrastructure development. The programme features thought-leading speakers, stimulating dialogues and discussions, and new for this year, two roundtables and a collaborative mini design-sprint focusing on the role of smart in achieving zero leakage.
- Water in Mining 2019 09/04/2019 Join 150+ international mining leaders from Africa, Australia, Europe, North America & South America at our flagship conference to realize the commercial potential of strategic water management within mining operations.