WWT Water Industry Asset Management
Building on the success of the past 6 years, WWT s Water Industry Asset Management Conference is the only dedicated event that connects senior asset, capital delivery and supply chain leaders within water companies and tier 1 contractors together.
Join 200+ of the industry s most influential figures for a day of cutting-edge insights that will help you improve asset performance, resilience and health to enable long-term planning.
Nowhere else will you gain the insight, access to a more senior audience and authoritative content to help you tackle PR19 and AMP7.
Attend this event to:
- Hear Ofwat s views on how successful PR19 has been from an asset management and delivery perspective
- Learn how to use asset data more effectively to measure asset health and discover the root cause of failure
- Learn how to more effectively balance long-term water resources planning with five-year regulatory cycles
Expert speakers for 2019 include:
Jason Tucker, Director of strategic delivery & commercial assurance, Anglian Water
Nevil Muncaster, Director asset management, Yorkshire Water
Neil Wilson, Director of risk and assessment, Wessex Water
John Devall, Head of asset planning & strategic investment, Severn Trent Water
Stewart Reid, Head of DSO & innovation, Scottish & Southern Electricity Networks
Jeremy Heath, Innovation manager, SES Water
- Kier names Davies as new chief executive Kier Group has announced the appointment of Andrew Davies as chief executive with effect from 15 April. Read More >
- England may run short of water within 25 years - EA chief exec Environment Agency chief executive Sir James Bevan has warned that England is on course to run short of water in less than... Read More >
- Thames Water launches interactive water calculator Thames Water has launched an interactive online tool to help customers save money by gaining a better understanding of... Read More >
- WWT Ireland Water 2019 02/04/2019 Now in its 8th year, the WWT Ireland Water Conference is Ireland's most comprehensive water event - bringing together 200+ of the most influential stakeholders to address the economic, regulatory and environmental challenges facing the sector.
- Utility Week Ireland Power 03/04/2019 Six months on from the biggest overhaul in the Irish energy system, Ireland Power 2019 will assess the successes, difficulties, and opportunities that ISEM provides. This will include closer integration to the wider EU energy system, and a greater opportunity to decarbonise.
- Water in Mining 2019 09/04/2019 Join 150+ international mining leaders from Africa, Australia, Europe, North America & South America at our flagship conference to realize the commercial potential of strategic water management within mining operations.
- WWT Sustainable Drainage Systems Conference 01/05/2019 The first annual WWT Sustainable Drainage Systems Conference is the UK's most comprehensive event dedicated exclusively to sustainable drainage systems.