WWT Water Industry Asset Management
Building on the success of the past 6 years, WWT s Water Industry Asset Management Conference is the only dedicated event that connects senior asset, capital delivery and supply chain leaders within water companies and tier 1 contractors together.
Join 200+ of the industry s most influential figures for a day of cutting-edge insights that will help you improve asset performance, resilience and health to enable long-term planning.
Nowhere else will you gain the insight, access to a more senior audience and authoritative content to help you tackle PR19 and AMP7.
Attend this event to:
- Hear Ofwat s views on how successful PR19 has been from an asset management and delivery perspective
- Learn how to use asset data more effectively to measure asset health and discover the root cause of failure
- Learn how to more effectively balance long-term water resources planning with five-year regulatory cycles
Expert speakers for 2019 include:
Jason Tucker, Director of strategic delivery & commercial assurance, Anglian Water
Nevil Muncaster, Director asset management, Yorkshire Water
Neil Wilson, Director of risk and assessment, Wessex Water
John Devall, Head of asset planning & strategic investment, Severn Trent Water
Stewart Reid, Head of DSO & innovation, Scottish & Southern Electricity Networks
Jeremy Heath, Innovation manager, SES Water
- New 2,300-property development near Edinburgh gets connected Scottish Water Horizons has completed work to connect the third phase of a new 2,300 property village near Edinburgh to... Read More >
- SDS acquires Waterscan's water recycling business Water infrastructure systems supplier SDS has announced its acquisition of the water recycling division of Waterscan Ltd... Read More >
- South West Water managing director dies aged 60 South West Water managing director Dr Stephen Bird has died at the age of 60. Read More >
- WWT Water Industry Energy Conference 2019 11/06/2019 Now in its 6th year, the WWT Water Industry Energy Conference is the only dedicated event for energy professionals in water " bringing together 100+ of the most influential stakeholders to drive energy-efficient and cost-effective solutions in the water sector.
- Utility Week Consumer Vulnerability Conference 27/06/2019 In the UK the number of aging and vulnerable customers is continuing to grow and therefore so is the importance for utility companies to provide better protection for their customers, the 2019 Utility Week Consumer Vulnerability Conference provides the only dedicated meeting place for forward-thinking vulnerability professionals across utilities and regulated industries.