WWT Wastewater Conference & Exhibition 2020
WWT's Wastewater 2020 is the largest single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership under one roof.
It features every UK WASC and three dedicated streams running in parallel: infrastructure & networks, treatment and bioresources.
Through inspirational case studies, live audience polling and an innovation zone filled with ideas and solutions to the biggest wastewater challenges, find out how your organisation can drive a disruptive level of innovation in wastewater in AMP7.
Nowhere else can you:
- Find out how WASCs are tackling sewer flooding and pollution
- Hear what Ofwat and the EA think a sludge strategy should look like
- Learn which game-changing wastewater technologies could benefit your treatment process
- Gain insight into how the industry is managing FOG and unflushables, with insight from McDonalds
- Hear how your peers are creating a more sustainable future for treatment and bioresources
- Tunnel Boring Machine Charlotte completes connection tunnel drive Tunnelling machine Charlotte has completed its journey to Fulham, finishing a vital connection tunnel beneath the River... Read More >
- Thames Water celebrates International Women in Engineering Day Female engineers at Thames Water have shared their stories to mark International Women in Engineering Day and encourage... Read More >
- Yorkshire Water takes part in landmark carbon-cutting project Yorkshire Water has joined more than 40 farmers in East Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire to take part in a landmark... Read More >
- Water Industry Awards 2020 30/07/2020 The Water Industry Awards are back again to celebrate and reward outstanding achievement and innovation in the UK water industry. The event is organised by the experts behind leading business media brand Water & Wastewater Treatment (WWT).
- Water Industry Asset Management Digital Conference 04/08/2020 The UK's largest dedicated digital event for asset management and capital delivery leaders across water companies and tier 1 contractors