WWT Wastewater Conference & Exhibition 2020
WWT's Wastewater 2020 is the largest single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership under one roof.
It features every UK WASC and three dedicated streams running in parallel: infrastructure & networks, treatment and bioresources.
Through inspirational case studies, live audience polling and an innovation zone filled with ideas and solutions to the biggest wastewater challenges, find out how your organisation can drive a disruptive level of innovation in wastewater in AMP7.
Nowhere else can you:
- Find out how WASCs are tackling sewer flooding and pollution
- Hear what Ofwat and the EA think a sludge strategy should look like
- Learn which game-changing wastewater technologies could benefit your treatment process
- Gain insight into how the industry is managing FOG and unflushables, with insight from McDonalds
- Hear how your peers are creating a more sustainable future for treatment and bioresources
- Water Industry Awards entry deadline extended The deadline to get your entry in for the Water Industry Awards has been extended until next Friday (24 January). Read More >
- More than 100,000 children learn about the water industry More than 100,000 schoolchildren have been given an insight into how Thames Water deals with water and waste for millions... Read More >
- South West Water completes flooding protection scheme South West Water has completed a £1.4 million scheme to protect homes and roads from flooding in Plymstock. Read More >
- Utility Week Investor Summit 05/03/2020 Against the backdrop of Brexit, market uncertainty and its impact on investor confidence, Utility Weekâ€™s 2020 Investor Summit will bring together government, regulators, investors, analysts and ratings agencies, utility CEOs and CFOs to explore new strategies to address evolving threats posed by increased competition, M&A activity, regulatory pressure, and market volatility. It will equip participants with the insight to refine existing strategies and align customer, environmental and financial priorities
- WWT Smart Water 2020 Conference 11/03/2020 Optimising existing assets, tackling leakage, enhancing wastewater networks, maximising the value of data and engaging customers are consistent challenges and all rely on smart technology to reduce costs and mitigate risk.
- Water in Mining 2020 22/04/2020 Water management is increasingly becoming a strategic business imperative within boardrooms across the mining industry, and as a consequence, international mining companies are searching for innovative ways to treat, manage and reuse water, as well as to mitigate risk, drive efficiency and combat climate change impacts.
- WWT Water Security in a Changing Environment 06/05/2020 The 2020 WWT Water Security in a Changing Environment Conference will take on these issues, uniting the water industry and environmental stakeholders to address the climate crisis, improve water quality, drive investment in green infrastructure, enhance our chalk streams and manage abstraction and trade. Learn from the sector s leaders and help protect water resources in a changing environment at this one-day event designed to tackle some of the world s biggest challenges.