WWT Wastewater Conference & Exhibition 2020
WWT's Wastewater 2020 is the largest single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership under one roof.
It features every UK WASC and three dedicated streams running in parallel: infrastructure & networks, treatment and bioresources.
Through inspirational case studies, live audience polling and an innovation zone filled with ideas and solutions to the biggest wastewater challenges, find out how your organisation can drive a disruptive level of innovation in wastewater in AMP7.
Nowhere else can you:
- Find out how WASCs are tackling sewer flooding and pollution
- Hear what Ofwat and the EA think a sludge strategy should look like
- Learn which game-changing wastewater technologies could benefit your treatment process
- Gain insight into how the industry is managing FOG and unflushables, with insight from McDonalds
- Hear how your peers are creating a more sustainable future for treatment and bioresources
- Thames Water's London Ring Main marks 25 years in action Thames Water's London Ring Main - a pipe which carries up to 1,300 million litres of water a day – has been in action for... Read More >
- Unblocktober hailed a success An awareness month aimed at protecting the UK's sewers and seas has been hailed a major success, after more than 4,500... Read More >
- Yorkshire Water scheme to protect reed beds Yorkshire Water is investing more than £200,000 on maintenance work to the reed beds at Carperby Wastewater Treatment... Read More >
- Utility Week Water Customer Conference 23/01/2020 The 2020 Utility Week Water Customer Conference provides the only dedicated meeting place for customer professionals in the UK's water industry to learn how to develop a continuously effective and trusted service that exceeds your customers' expectations.
- WWT Wastewater Conference & Exhibition 2020 28/01/2020 WWT's Wastewater 2020 is the largest single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership under one roof.
- Instrumentation & Process Control in the Water Industry 29/01/2020 This SWIG event will look at the growing importance of instrumentation in the water industry.
- Utility Week Cyber Security & Resilience Conference 27/02/2020 Building on its successful launch in 2019, the 2020 Utility Week Cyber Security and Resilience Conference equips IS, risk, resilience, security and OT leaders with the insight to prepare and protect infrastructure, services and customers from growing cyber threats.