WWT Wastewater Conference & Exhibition 2020
WWT's Wastewater 2020 is the largest single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership under one roof.
It features every UK WASC and three dedicated streams running in parallel: infrastructure & networks, treatment and bioresources.
Through inspirational case studies, live audience polling and an innovation zone filled with ideas and solutions to the biggest wastewater challenges, find out how your organisation can drive a disruptive level of innovation in wastewater in AMP7.
Nowhere else can you:
- Find out how WASCs are tackling sewer flooding and pollution
- Hear what Ofwat and the EA think a sludge strategy should look like
- Learn which game-changing wastewater technologies could benefit your treatment process
- Gain insight into how the industry is managing FOG and unflushables, with insight from McDonalds
- Hear how your peers are creating a more sustainable future for treatment and bioresources
- Editorial comment: Customers key during coronavirus outbreak WWT content director Alec Peachey looks at the work being done by water companies during the coronavirus outbreak and how... Read More >
- Thames engineers keeping services running during coronavirus outbreak Engineers from Thames Water are continuing to maintain essential water and wastewater services during the coronavirus... Read More >
- CMA appeals delayed due to coronavirus uncertainty An extension of six months has been granted to the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) to allow the government... Read More >
- Water in Mining 2020 22/04/2020 Water management is increasingly becoming a strategic business imperative within boardrooms across the mining industry, and as a consequence, international mining companies are searching for innovative ways to treat, manage and reuse water, as well as to mitigate risk, drive efficiency and combat climate change impacts.
- WWT Ireland Water 2020 29/04/2020 The Irish Water Sector has made great progress over the years, however there are still some pressing challenges to overcome, from the impact of economic restraints to unprecedented demand for growth in the water networks, compounded with Brexit and approaching price control periods.
- Water Industry Awards 2020 20/05/2020 The Water Industry Awards are back again to celebrate and reward outstanding achievement and innovation in the UK water industry. The event is organised by the experts behind leading business media brand Water & Wastewater Treatment (WWT).