WWT Wastewater Conference
The seventh annual WWT Wastewater Conference & Exhibition brings you the UK s largest single-day wastewater event with four distinct programmes and a shared innovation zone running in parallel.
It's a comprehensive showcase of case studies, thought leadership, and innovative strategies designed to tackle all the current and future wastewater challenges in one place.
Congress is the UK s premier event for the water, gas and electricity sectors. Join us to refine your strategy in line with the latest regulatory thinking, gain insight from dozens of utility CEOs, and network with 250+ industry leaders.
Align your strategy with the latest thinking from Ofwat and key regulatory bodies
Explore industry progressions in resilience and innovation from across the globe
Network with 250+ industry leaders and explore new business opportunities
Understand the role utilities will play in meeting the UK's future wastewater needs
Key speakers include:
Richard Warneford, Wastewater director, Northumbrian Water
Mark Worsfold, Director of asset management, South West Water
Yvonne Mwende Lefler, Principal civil engineer, Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago
Nick Mills, Head of asset performance, Southern Water
Kees Roest, Senior scientific researcher - industry, wastewater & reuse, KWR Watercycle Research Institute
- New 2,300-property development near Edinburgh gets connected Scottish Water Horizons has completed work to connect the third phase of a new 2,300 property village near Edinburgh to... Read More >
- SDS acquires Waterscan's water recycling business Water infrastructure systems supplier SDS has announced its acquisition of the water recycling division of Waterscan Ltd... Read More >
- South West Water managing director dies aged 60 South West Water managing director Dr Stephen Bird has died at the age of 60. Read More >
- WWT Water Industry Energy Conference 2019 11/06/2019 Now in its 6th year, the WWT Water Industry Energy Conference is the only dedicated event for energy professionals in water " bringing together 100+ of the most influential stakeholders to drive energy-efficient and cost-effective solutions in the water sector.
- Utility Week Consumer Vulnerability Conference 27/06/2019 In the UK the number of aging and vulnerable customers is continuing to grow and therefore so is the importance for utility companies to provide better protection for their customers, the 2019 Utility Week Consumer Vulnerability Conference provides the only dedicated meeting place for forward-thinking vulnerability professionals across utilities and regulated industries.