WWT Wastewater Conference
The seventh annual WWT Wastewater Conference & Exhibition brings you the UK s largest single-day wastewater event with four distinct programmes and a shared innovation zone running in parallel.
It's a comprehensive showcase of case studies, thought leadership, and innovative strategies designed to tackle all the current and future wastewater challenges in one place.
Congress is the UK s premier event for the water, gas and electricity sectors. Join us to refine your strategy in line with the latest regulatory thinking, gain insight from dozens of utility CEOs, and network with 250+ industry leaders.
Align your strategy with the latest thinking from Ofwat and key regulatory bodies
Explore industry progressions in resilience and innovation from across the globe
Network with 250+ industry leaders and explore new business opportunities
Understand the role utilities will play in meeting the UK's future wastewater needs
Key speakers include:
Richard Warneford, Wastewater director, Northumbrian Water
Mark Worsfold, Director of asset management, South West Water
Yvonne Mwende Lefler, Principal civil engineer, Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago
Nick Mills, Head of asset performance, Southern Water
Kees Roest, Senior scientific researcher - industry, wastewater & reuse, KWR Watercycle Research Institute
- Welsh Water in rooftop solar energy deal Dwr Cymru Welsh Water has appointed HBS New Energies as sole contractor to deliver phase 1 of its Glas Advantage Renewable... Read More >
- Morgan Sindall Group reports record profits Morgan Sindall Group has announced a record profit for the full year to 31 December 2018. Read More >
- United Utilities to remove 90-tonne fatberg by hand United Utilities sewer engineers will remove a giant fatberg from a Liverpool sewer using picks and shovels. Read More >
- WWT Ireland Water 2019 02/04/2019 2019 marks the fifth year since Irish Water was created. In that period, the new national utility has faced and overcome many challenges and is settling into its role of consistently delivering sustainable, high-quality drinking water and ensuring top levels of environmental protection.
- Utility Week Ireland Power 03/04/2019 Six months on from the biggest overhaul in the Irish energy system, Ireland Power 2019 will assess the successes, difficulties, and opportunities that ISEM provides. This will include closer integration to the wider EU energy system, and a greater opportunity to decarbonise.
- Water in Mining 2019 09/04/2019 Join 150+ international mining leaders from Africa, Australia, Europe, North America & South America at our flagship conference to realize the commercial potential of strategic water management within mining operations.
- WWT Sustainable Drainage Systems Conference 01/05/2019 The first annual WWT Sustainable Drainage Systems Conference is the UK's most comprehensive event dedicated exclusively to sustainable drainage systems.