WWT Wastewater 2021 Conference & Exhibition
The largest showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought leadership.
The WWT Wastewater Conference & Exhibition is the UK s largest wastewater event.
Only here can you:
- Unlock AMP 7 for the wastewater sector after a disrupted first year
- Ensure a resilient Wastewater asset base for the future
- Discover how the Ofwat innovation fund will kickstart innovation for the wastewater sector
- Understand how the wastewater sector can work together to deliver on net-zero targets
- Tackle a variety of technical challenges; including phosphorus removal, new treatment technologies, circular economy and sustainability
- £600k fund for Yorkshire businesses to support anaerobic digestion innovation Eligible businesses across Yorkshire are being urged to apply for a share of £600k to support their anaerobic digestion... Read More >
- Asset management expertise needed to drive change in water investment planning UK Water Industry Research is are seeking help from both academics and asset management experts to take on a critical... Read More >
- Southern completes major transformation of Woolston wastewater treatment works A multi-million pound scheme to transform the old Woolston wastewater treatment works in Southampton into a... Read More >