WWT Sustainable Drainage Systems Conference
WWT's Sustainable Drainage Systems Conference will explore the benefits and challenges of implementing SuDS, the different types of solutions available, the regulatory backdrop and the practical steps involved in their installation, use and measurement of success.
Join 150+ of the industry’s most influential figures will share cutting-edge case studies and authoritative content to help delegates overcome the financial, operational and regulatory challenges for retrofitting and delivering new SuDS projects.
Nowhere else can you:
- Overcome the financial, operational and regulatory challenges for retrofitting projects
- Measure the cost benefits of SuDS and gain stakeholder support
- Gain first-hand insight into successful SuDs implementation stories
- Engage with your peers through live audience polling, roundtable discussions and interactive panels
- Hear specific sectoral guidance on Sewers for Adoption 8
The expert speaker line-up for 2019 includes:
- David Strang, Senior legal and policy advisor, Water UK
- Andrew Hagger, Head of WWI strategy and planning, Thames Water
- Alastair Chisolm, Director of policy, CIWEM
- Sophie Tucker, Sustainable drainage systems manager, United Utilities
- Thomas Gardiner, Head of asset lifecycle planning, NI Water
- Owen Davies, Flood risk manager, Highways Asset Group, Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Welsh Water selects CoMag system for phosphorus removal Dwr Cymru Welsh Water and its design and construction partner Mott Macdonald Bentley have selected Evoqua Water... Read More >
- Iron age skeletons uncovered in chalk stream project A multi-million pound Thames Water project to protect the future of a rare Oxfordshire chalk stream has revealed some... Read More >
- Food company to pay £150k to charity after river pollution A Stoke-on-Trent company has agreed to donate £150k to help restore a river following a pollution incident in summer 2015. Read More >
- WWT Sustainable Drainage Systems Conference 01/05/2019 WWT's Sustainable Drainage Systems Conference will explore the benefits and challenges of implementing SuDS, the different types of solutions available, the regulatory backdrop and the practical steps involved in their installation, use and measurement of success.
- WWT Water Industry Asset Management 02/05/2019 Building on the success of the past 6 years, WWT s Water Industry Asset Management Conference is the only dedicated event that connects senior asset, capital delivery and supply chain leaders within water companies and tier 1 contractors together.
- Utility Week Live 2019 21/05/2019 The UK's utilities event is back for 2019, and this year Utility Week Live is preparing utilities for Transition.
- WWT Water Industry Energy Conference 2019 11/06/2019 Now in its 6th year, the WWT Water Industry Energy Conference is the only dedicated event for energy professionals in water " bringing together 100+ of the most influential stakeholders to drive energy-efficient and cost-effective solutions in the water sector.