WWT Sustainable Drainage Systems Conference
WWT's Sustainable Drainage Systems Conference will explore the benefits and challenges of implementing SuDS, the different types of solutions available, the regulatory backdrop and the practical steps involved in their installation, use and measurement of success.
Join 150+ of the industry’s most influential figures will share cutting-edge case studies and authoritative content to help delegates overcome the financial, operational and regulatory challenges for retrofitting and delivering new SuDS projects.
Nowhere else can you:
- Overcome the financial, operational and regulatory challenges for retrofitting projects
- Measure the cost benefits of SuDS and gain stakeholder support
- Gain first-hand insight into successful SuDs implementation stories
- Engage with your peers through live audience polling, roundtable discussions and interactive panels
- Hear specific sectoral guidance on Sewers for Adoption 8
The expert speaker line-up for 2019 includes:
- David Strang, Senior legal and policy advisor, Water UK
- Andrew Hagger, Head of WWI strategy and planning, Thames Water
- Alastair Chisolm, Director of policy, CIWEM
- Sophie Tucker, Sustainable drainage systems manager, United Utilities
- Thomas Gardiner, Head of asset lifecycle planning, NI Water
- Owen Davies, Flood risk manager, Highways Asset Group, Royal Borough of Greenwich
- DWI reports CRI and ERI rises for 2018 The Drinking Water Inspectorate has revealed that the performance of England's water companies declined slightly in 2018,... Read More >
- Ofwat consults on £200m innovation funding proposal Ofwat has launched a consultation that could allow companies to raise up to £200 million for innovation activities through... Read More >
- Southern Water reveals DWI investigation over historic performance Southern Water has said it faces an ongoing investigation from the Drinking Water Inspectorate in addition to the... Read More >
- Network Asset Performance Conference 2019 25/09/2019 The 2019 Network Asset Performance Conference will bring together leaders from gas & power to help tackle these challenges head on. The conference will consist of a range of presentations, case studies and interactive panel sessions and will address how networks can continue to improve asset resilience, the impact RIIO-2 will have on asset management, the importance of data optimisation and how performance can be maintained through the increased introduction of electric vehicles.
- WWT Water Scotland Conference 02/10/2019 The 2019 WWT Water Scotland Conference & Exhibition will provide delegates with the opportunity to hear where Scottish Water will be investing in SR21 and the latest innovations, infrastructure projects and sustainable growth plans for water in Scotland. This is the only event dedicated to the evolving needs of the Scottish water sector and brings together more than 150 key stakeholders to share insights, showcase excellence and drive the industry forward to ensure it becomes a dominant force in water world
- WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2019 27/11/2019 It is the UK s only dedicated event for drinking water professionals seeking advice, inspiration and unrivalled networking opportunities, and a must-attend event for all those working in water quality.
- Utility Week Health, Safety and Wellbeing Conference 27/11/2019 The 2019 Utility Week Health, Safety and Wellbeing Conference is the only event dedicated to the whole utility sector. It brings together leading health, safety and wellbeing experts and professionals to share their latest thoughts, learnings and examples of best practice from within the industry.