WWT Sustainable Drainage Systems Conference
The first annual WWT Sustainable Drainage Systems Conference is the UK's most comprehensive event dedicated exclusively to sustainable drainage systems.
Join 100+ of the most influential stakeholders currently investing in SuDS including water companies, local authorities, housing developers and contractors, to:
- Hear specific sectoral guidance for Sewers for Adoption 8
- Find new practical ways to overcome retrofitting SuDs challenges
- Learn how to measure the cost benefits of SuDs and gain stakeholder support
- Gain first-hand insight into successful SuDs implementation and adoption stories
- Hear Greater London Authority’s perspective on what SuDS mean for the city’s future and growing population
Expert speakers for 2019 include:
- Sue Illman, Owner, Illman Young Landscape Design
- Martyn Evans, Senior advisor team leader, Natural Resources Wales
- Andrew Hagger, Head of WWI strategy and planning, Thames Water
- Thomas Gardiner, Head of asset lifecycle planning, NI Water
- Sophie Tucker, Sustainable drainage system manager, United Utilities
- Jonathan Glerum, Regional flood risk manager, Anglian Water
- Owen Davies, Flood risk manager, Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Ian Titherington, Lead officer, Cardiff Council
To view the full agenda, speaker line-up and register, visit event.wwtonline.co.uk/suds today.Download to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- NIC seeks views on future regulation for infrastructure The National Infrastructure Commission has launched a call for evidence on what future changes may be required to ensure... Read More >
- Apprenticeship system needs urgent change - Balfour Beatty CEO Balfour Beatty group chief executive Leo Quinn has said the UK's apprenticeship system needs to change urgently to avoid... Read More >
- DTL to deliver apprenticeship training for South Staffs Water Utilities specialist Develop Training Limited (DTL) has won a contract to deliver an apprenticeship in water mains laying... Read More >
- WWT Smart Water Networks Conference 2019 21/03/2019 Now in its 4th year, the WWT Smart Water Networks Conference is the essential source of knowledge exchange for forward-thinking technology, networks, IT and innovation professionals leading the way on smart infrastructure development. The programme features thought-leading speakers, stimulating dialogues and discussions, and new for this year, two roundtables and a collaborative mini design-sprint focusing on the role of smart in achieving zero leakage.
- WWT Ireland Water 2019 02/04/2019
- Water in Mining 2019 09/04/2019 Join 150+ international mining leaders from Africa, Australia, Europe, North America & South America at our flagship conference to realize the commercial potential of strategic water management within mining operations.
- WWT Sustainable Drainage Systems Conference 01/05/2019 The first annual WWT Sustainable Drainage Systems Conference is the UK's most comprehensive event dedicated exclusively to sustainable drainage systems.