WWT Smart Water Networks Conference
The only dedicated event for senior water and wastewater professionals improving decision making through smart technologies and data solutions.
Building on the success of the second annual event, the WWT Smart Water Networks Conference taking place on 20 March in Birmingham will continue to underline the benefit and development of smart technology, the potential for more in-depth customer understanding, and provide insight into the growing impact of advanced data solutions.
The conference will give attendees the opportunity to keep up-to-date with the smart innovation successes of their peers, learn how impending PR19 business proposals may affect investment in smart networks and will showcase technological solutions in both drinking and wastewater.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
- Explore new ways to optimise assets through data and communications
- Develop joined-up networks through the Internet of Things
- Empower the front line with real-time data analysis
- Understand what role smart can play in business plans for PR19
Experts speakers at the 2018 event include:
- Peter Jackson, Chief data officer, Southern Water
- Bob Taylor, Operations director of drinking water services, South West Water
- Pernille Ingildsen, Chief of projects and planning, Kalundborg Forsyning (Denmark)
- Ian Pemberton, Principal engineer, Ofwat
- Drew Ritchie, MD of wholesale operations, Affinity Water
- Steve Kaye, Head of innovation, Anglian Water
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: http://events.wwtonline.co.uk/ smart
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Reza Zaman on +44(0)1342 332044 or email@example.com
- Bristol becomes first LCS-accredited water company Bristol Water has become the first water company in the world to be awarded Lean Competency System (LCS) accreditation. Read More >
- Severn Trent investing £5M on new service reservoir Severn Trent is investing £5 million to build a new service reservoir in Nottinghamshire. Read More >
- Construction Leadership Council names Tideway's Mitchell as co-chair Tideway chief executive Andy Mitchell has been appointed to replace Andrew Wolstenholme as co-chair of the Construction... Read More >
- WWEM 2018 21/11/2018 An event for companies and individuals involved with water, wastewater and environmental monitoring, featuring over 150 exhibition stands and more than 80 seminars.
- WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference 27/11/2018 The 2018 WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference brings you the chance to work towards an innovative future for the sector, with a series of mini design sprints focused on five key areas, including: leakage, customer experience, sludge & energy, water resources & drought resilience, and partnership working.
- Utility Week Water Customer Conference 2019 16/01/2019
- WWT Wastewater Conference 29/01/2019 The seventh annual WWT Wastewater Conference & Exhibition brings you the UK s largest single-day wastewater event with four distinct programmes and a shared innovation zone running in parallel.