WWT Smart Water 2020 Conference
Optimising existing assets, tackling leakage, enhancing wastewater networks, maximising the value of data and engaging customers are consistent challenges and all rely on smart technology to reduce costs and mitigate risk.
Building on the success of the past four years, the 5th WWT Smart Water 2020 Conference will give you the opportunity to keep up-to-date with the smart innovation successes of your peers and will showcase cutting-edge case studies, essential regulatory updates and brand new smart technology from across Europe.
Only here can you:
- Find out what smart technology priorities are for water companies in AMP7
- Attend interactive workshops on leakage, data, digital twins and cyber security
- Gain insight on the regulator’s expectations for digitalisation in 2020
- Learn how AI, robotics and machine learning could benefit your industry
New speakers for 2020 include:
- David Elliott, Chief innovation officer, Wessex Water
- Dragan Savic, Chief executive officer, KWR Water Research Institute
- John Russell, Senior director, strategy and planning Ofwat
- Jo Harrison, Environment and asset strategy director, United Utilities
- Martin Jackson, Head of IS strategy and enterprise architecture, Northumbrian Water
- Emma Harris, Head of smart hub, DÅµr Cymru Welsh Water
- Ben Earl, Water efficiency manager, Southern Water
- Tom Allen, Data and insight manager, Thames Water
- Dale Walker, Head of smart/IOT programme, DÅµr Cymru Welsh Water
- Jeremy Heath, Innovation manager, SES Water
- Dennis Wagenaar, Researcher, flood risk, Deltares
- Anglian adjusts totex plan Anglian Water has adjusted its total expenditure (totex) plan and accepted Ofwat's proposal to test a new funding model as... Read More >
- Portsmouth and Southern reveal plans for new reservoir Portsmouth Water has unveiled proposals to build a new reservoir in collaboration with Southern Water. Read More >
- Southern Water publishes 50-year water resources plan Southern Water has published its Water Resources Management Plan which sets out the company's 50-year plan for ensuring... Read More >
- Instrumentation & Process Control in the Water Industry 29/01/2020 This SWIG event will look at the growing importance of instrumentation in the water industry.
- Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference 27/02/2020 As debt levels rise and technology and customer needs evolve, it is vital that utilities have robust strategies and processes in place to reduce consumer debt. The 2020 Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference brings together forward-thinking credit, debt, billing and collections leaders within the energy and water sectors to help do this.
- Utility Week Investor Summit 05/03/2020 Against the backdrop of Brexit, market uncertainty and its impact on investor confidence, Utility Weekâ€™s 2020 Investor Summit will bring together government, regulators, investors, analysts and ratings agencies, utility CEOs and CFOs to explore new strategies to address evolving threats posed by increased competition, M&A activity, regulatory pressure, and market volatility. It will equip participants with the insight to refine existing strategies and align customer, environmental and financial priorities
- WWT Smart Water 2020 Conference 11/03/2020 Optimising existing assets, tackling leakage, enhancing wastewater networks, maximising the value of data and engaging customers are consistent challenges and all rely on smart technology to reduce costs and mitigate risk.