WWT Smart Water 2020 Conference
Optimising existing assets, tackling leakage, enhancing wastewater networks, maximising the value of data and engaging customers are consistent challenges and all rely on smart technology to reduce costs and mitigate risk.
Building on the success of the past four years, the 5th WWT Smart Water 2020 Conference will give you the opportunity to keep up-to-date with the smart innovation successes of your peers and will showcase cutting-edge case studies, essential regulatory updates and brand new smart technology from across Europe.
Only here can you:
- Find out what smart technology priorities are for water companies in AMP7
- Attend interactive workshops on leakage, data, digital twins and cyber security
- Gain insight on the regulator’s expectations for digitalisation in 2020
- Learn how AI, robotics and machine learning could benefit your industry
New speakers for 2020 include:
- David Elliott, Chief innovation officer, Wessex Water
- Dragan Savic, Chief executive officer, KWR Water Research Institute
- John Russell, Senior director, strategy and planning Ofwat
- Jo Harrison, Environment and asset strategy director, United Utilities
- Martin Jackson, Head of IS strategy and enterprise architecture, Northumbrian Water
- Emma Harris, Head of smart hub, DÅµr Cymru Welsh Water
- Ben Earl, Water efficiency manager, Southern Water
- Tom Allen, Data and insight manager, Thames Water
- Dale Walker, Head of smart/IOT programme, DÅµr Cymru Welsh Water
- Jeremy Heath, Innovation manager, SES Water
- Dennis Wagenaar, Researcher, flood risk, Deltares
- Anglian's flow reversal scheme activated for first time Anglian Water has successfully put its £28 million Grafham resilience scheme into operation for the first time, allowing... Read More >
- Wessex Water helping Bath Half go plastic free Wessex Water will supply fresh tap water to Bath Half Marathon runners - part of a mission to make the race totally free... Read More >
- Alpheus secures contract win Alpheus Environmental has secured a contract with Glenmorangie Distillery in Tain to operate and maintain its wastewater... Read More >
- Utility Week Investor Summit 05/03/2020 Against the backdrop of Brexit, market uncertainty and its impact on investor confidence, Utility Weekâ€™s 2020 Investor Summit will bring together government, regulators, investors, analysts and ratings agencies, utility CEOs and CFOs to explore new strategies to address evolving threats posed by increased competition, M&A activity, regulatory pressure, and market volatility. It will equip participants with the insight to refine existing strategies and align customer, environmental and financial priorities
- WWT Smart Water 2020 Conference 11/03/2020 Optimising existing assets, tackling leakage, enhancing wastewater networks, maximising the value of data and engaging customers are consistent challenges and all rely on smart technology to reduce costs and mitigate risk.
- Water in Mining 2020 22/04/2020 Water management is increasingly becoming a strategic business imperative within boardrooms across the mining industry, and as a consequence, international mining companies are searching for innovative ways to treat, manage and reuse water, as well as to mitigate risk, drive efficiency and combat climate change impacts.
- WWT Water Security in a Changing Environment 06/05/2020 The 2020 WWT Water Security in a Changing Environment Conference will take on these issues, uniting the water industry and environmental stakeholders to address the climate crisis, improve water quality, drive investment in green infrastructure, enhance our chalk streams and manage abstraction and trade. Learn from the sector s leaders and help protect water resources in a changing environment at this one-day event designed to tackle some of the world s biggest challenges.