WWT Smart Water 2020 Conference
Optimising existing assets, tackling leakage, enhancing wastewater networks, maximising the value of data and engaging customers are consistent challenges and all rely on smart technology to reduce costs and mitigate risk.
Building on the success of the past four years, the 5th WWT Smart Water 2020 Conference will give you the opportunity to keep up-to-date with the smart innovation successes of your peers and will showcase cutting-edge case studies, essential regulatory updates and brand new smart technology from across Europe.
Only here can you:
- Find out what smart technology priorities are for water companies in AMP7
- Attend interactive workshops on leakage, data, digital twins and cyber security
- Gain insight on the regulator’s expectations for digitalisation in 2020
- Learn how AI, robotics and machine learning could benefit your industry
New speakers for 2020 include:
- David Elliott, Chief innovation officer, Wessex Water
- Dragan Savic, Chief executive officer, KWR Water Research Institute
- John Russell, Senior director, strategy and planning Ofwat
- Jo Harrison, Environment and asset strategy director, United Utilities
- Martin Jackson, Head of IS strategy and enterprise architecture, Northumbrian Water
- Emma Harris, Head of smart hub, DÅµr Cymru Welsh Water
- Ben Earl, Water efficiency manager, Southern Water
- Tom Allen, Data and insight manager, Thames Water
- Dale Walker, Head of smart/IOT programme, DÅµr Cymru Welsh Water
- Jeremy Heath, Innovation manager, SES Water
- Dennis Wagenaar, Researcher, flood risk, Deltares
- Anglian starts work on £6.5m pipeline project Anglian Water engineers will start work on the installation of almost 3km of new pipeline which will enable the company to... Read More >
- MUS awarded five-year minor civils framework contract Morrison Utility Services (MUS) has been awarded a five-year civils framework contract by Yorkshire Water. Read More >
- Wet wipe ruling welcomed by water companies Water companies have welcomed a ruling saying wet wipe manufacturers need to be clearer when they are marketing their... Read More >
- WWT Water Industry Innovation Conference 2019 05/12/2019 The 2019 WWT Water Industry Innovation Conference will bring the industry together to share best practice, align stakeholders and tackle risk-aversity, while maintaining a degree of coordination across the industry.
- Utility Week Water Customer Conference 23/01/2020 The 2020 Utility Week Water Customer Conference provides the only dedicated meeting place for customer professionals in the UK's water industry to learn how to develop a continuously effective and trusted service that exceeds your customers' expectations.
- WWT Wastewater Conference & Exhibition 2020 28/01/2020 WWT's Wastewater 2020 is the largest single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership under one roof.
- Instrumentation & Process Control in the Water Industry 29/01/2020 This SWIG event will look at the growing importance of instrumentation in the water industry.