WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference and Exhibition
The WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2017 is all about pushing boundaries: going beyond compliance to take water quality to a new level, from source to tap.
Showcasing specialist scientific research, unique treatment techniques, management solutions and customer-side risk mitigation case studies, this is the UK water industry s only full-scale conference addressing these challenges and more for UK drinking water quality.
This CPD-certified event will give you the opportunity to:
- Receive a summary from the Drinking Water Inspectorate the general annual report for water company performance
- Improve the technical elements of drinking water treatment
- Develop a nation-wide strategy for pesticide use and farmer engagement
- Make your incident management better & mitigate customer-side risk
The day will be chaired by Dr Richard Allan, Business sector lead: environment, James Hutton Institute
Expert speakers sharing their insight include:
- Marcus Rink, Chief inspector, Drinking Water Inspectorate
- Heidi Mottram OBE, Chief executive officer, Northumbrian Water Group
- Sue Petch, Drinking water quality regulator, DW Quality Regulator for Scotland
- Colin Clements, Senior drinking water inspector, Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (NI)
- Darragh Page, Senior Inspector - drinking water team, Environmental Protection Agency
- Dr Robin Price, Head of water quality, Anglian Water
- Dr Clair Dunn, Water quality risk & optimisation manager, Anglian Water
- Toni Holtby, Water quality policy & strategy manager, Anglian Water
- Elise Cartmell, Chief scientist, Scottish Water
- Ashlea Lane, Director of water supply, Wessex Water
- Chris Rockey, Head of water quality, South West Water
- Clare Beasant, Manager of water regulations & sampling, Yorkshire Water
- Dr Phillippa Pearson, Catchment manager, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
View the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: events.wwtonline.co.uk/drinking
Alternatively, contact Carla Staden on +44 (0)1342 332016 or email Carla.Staden@fav-house.com
Download to your calendar >>
Visit event website >>
Follow us on Twitter @WWTlive for event updates and use #DrinkingWaterQuality to tweet about the event.
- Barhale awarded Thames Tideway Tunnel contract Civil engineering and infrastructure specialist Barhale has been awarded the main civils package at Barn Elms Sports... Read More >
- Atkins appoints new head of UK water Atkins, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, has appointed Daressa Frodsham as its head of UK water, responsible for... Read More >
- Demonstration plant achieves two-hour nitrogen removal from wastewater An innovative technology that can achieve the removal of nitrogen from wastewater in less than two hours has shown its... Read More >
- Utility Week Health & Safety Conference 2018 01/11/2018 Utility Week s Health & Safety Conference is the only dedicated event for health, safety & wellbeing professionals in the water, gas and electricity sectors.
- Institute of Water Environment Conference 07/11/2018 The water sector in the UK is facing unprecedented challenges, now and in the future. This year s Institute of Water Environment Conference will explore what we need to do for the environment and customers so that we leave a legacy and not a liability.
- WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2018 08/11/2018 With both Brexit and AMP7 on the horizon, it is a crucial time for the UK water industry to build a resilient strategy to protect water quality for future generations.
- WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference 27/11/2018 The 2018 WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference brings you the chance to work towards an innovative future for the sector, with a series of mini design sprints focused on five key areas, including: leakage, customer experience, sludge & energy, water resources & drought resilience, and partnership working.