WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2019
It is the UK s only dedicated event for drinking water professionals seeking advice, inspiration and unrivalled networking opportunities, and a must-attend event for all those working in water quality.
The 2019 WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference will assess funding priorities for AMP7, look at what s next for pesticide management following the metaldehyde ban, and explore opportunities to raise customer awareness in tackling lead. It will demonstrate best practice catchment management, new treatment processes and technologies, and assess the impact of climate change on the drinking water industry.
Nowhere else can you:
Hear how the industry is preparing for the new drinking water directive
Find out what water company funding priorities are for water quality in AMP7
Collaborate during workshops on climate change, tackling lead and catchment management
Find out what s next for pesticide management following the metaldehyde ban
Assess the latest microplastics methodologies at a dedicated pre-conference workshop on 26 November
Hear the latest trends and developments in water treatment processes and technologies
Expert speakers for 2019 include:
- Bob Taylor, CEO, Portsmouth Water
- Paul Valleley, Director of water services, Anglian Water
- Charmian Abbott, Chief scientist, United Utilities
- Marcus Rink, Chief inspector, Drinking Water Inspectorate
- Catriona Davis, Chief inspector of drinking water, Drinking Water Inspectorate (Northern Ireland)
- Sue Petch, Drinking water quality regulator for Scotland, Scottish Government
- Robin Price, Interim managing director, Water Resources East
- David Reynolds, Head of scientific services, Thames Water
- Dr Phillippa Pearson, Head of water services science, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
To discover the full agenda, speaker line-up and book your place visit: https://event.wwtonline.co.uk/drinking/Download to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- Energy savings achieved at Europe's largest sewage works Europe's largest sewage works has saved £500,000 a year on energy costs by making changes to how it treats the waste of... Read More >
- Wastewater treatment trial shows promising results A new technology which aims to revolutionise the way wastewater can be processed has delivered promising results at an... Read More >
- Delayed plumbing repairs leading to huge water wastage New research has shown that Brits are putting off fixing simple plumbing issues like leaky toilets and dripping taps,... Read More >
- Utility Week Water Customer Conference 23/01/2020 The 2020 Utility Week Water Customer Conference provides the only dedicated meeting place for customer professionals in the UK's water industry to learn how to develop a continuously effective and trusted service that exceeds your customers' expectations.
- WWT Wastewater Conference & Exhibition 2020 28/01/2020 WWT's Wastewater 2020 is the largest single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership under one roof.
- Instrumentation & Process Control in the Water Industry 29/01/2020 This SWIG event will look at the growing importance of instrumentation in the water industry.
- Utility Week Cyber Security & Resilience Conference 27/02/2020 Building on its successful launch in 2019, the 2020 Utility Week Cyber Security and Resilience Conference equips IS, risk, resilience, security and OT leaders with the insight to prepare and protect infrastructure, services and customers from growing cyber threats.