WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2019
It is the UK s only dedicated event for drinking water professionals seeking advice, inspiration and unrivalled networking opportunities, and a must-attend event for all those working in water quality.
The 2019 WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference will assess funding priorities for AMP7, look at what s next for pesticide management following the metaldehyde ban, and explore opportunities to raise customer awareness in tackling lead. It will demonstrate best practice catchment management, new treatment processes and technologies, and assess the impact of climate change on the drinking water industry.
Nowhere else can you:
Hear how the industry is preparing for the new drinking water directive
Find out what water company funding priorities are for water quality in AMP7
Collaborate during workshops on climate change, tackling lead and catchment management
Find out what s next for pesticide management following the metaldehyde ban
Assess the latest microplastics methodologies at a dedicated pre-conference workshop on 26 November
Hear the latest trends and developments in water treatment processes and technologies
Expert speakers for 2019 include:
- Bob Taylor, CEO, Portsmouth Water
- Paul Valleley, Director of water services, Anglian Water
- Charmian Abbott, Chief scientist, United Utilities
- Marcus Rink, Chief inspector, Drinking Water Inspectorate
- Catriona Davis, Chief inspector of drinking water, Drinking Water Inspectorate (Northern Ireland)
- Sue Petch, Drinking water quality regulator for Scotland, Scottish Government
- Robin Price, Interim managing director, Water Resources East
- David Reynolds, Head of scientific services, Thames Water
- Dr Phillippa Pearson, Head of water services science, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
To discover the full agenda, speaker line-up and book your place visit: https://event.wwtonline.co.uk/drinking/Download to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- Tullich Water Treatment Works officially opens Scottish Water's £29 million Tullich Water Treatment Works in Oban has been officially opened by Argyll and Bute MSP... Read More >
- Record fine for Chinese food company after waste discharges One of the largest Chinese kitchens in the country has been ordered to pay more than £420,000 after Thames Water... Read More >
- Watchdog warns water supply disruption on the rise The amount of time people suffered disruption to their water supply has risen by a fifth since 2016/17, according to a new... Read More >
- Utility Week Congress 2019 08/10/2019 Utility Week Congress 2019 is the UK s only editorially led event for pan-utility regulatory debate, technology developments and strategic innovation, which will bring 200+ of the most influential stakeholders together to drive innovation, collaborate and create a roadmap for the utility of the future.
- WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2019 27/11/2019 It is the UK s only dedicated event for drinking water professionals seeking advice, inspiration and unrivalled networking opportunities, and a must-attend event for all those working in water quality.
- Utility Week Health, Safety and Wellbeing Conference 27/11/2019 The 2019 Utility Week Health, Safety and Wellbeing Conference is the only event dedicated to the whole utility sector. It brings together leading health, safety and wellbeing experts and professionals to share their latest thoughts, learnings and examples of best practice from within the industry.
- WWT Water Industry Innovation Conference 2019 05/12/2019 The 2019 WWT Water Industry Innovation Conference will bring the industry together to share best practice, align stakeholders and tackle risk-aversity, while maintaining a degree of coordination across the industry.