WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2019
It is the UK s only dedicated event for drinking water professionals seeking advice, inspiration and unrivalled networking opportunities, and a must-attend event for all those working in water quality.
The 2019 WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference will assess funding priorities for AMP7, look at what s next for pesticide management following the metaldehyde ban, and explore opportunities to raise customer awareness in tackling lead. It will demonstrate best practice catchment management, new treatment processes and technologies, and assess the impact of climate change on the drinking water industry.
Nowhere else can you:
Hear how the industry is preparing for the new drinking water directive
Find out what water company funding priorities are for water quality in AMP7
Collaborate during workshops on climate change, tackling lead and catchment management
Find out what s next for pesticide management following the metaldehyde ban
Assess the latest microplastics methodologies at a dedicated pre-conference workshop on 26 November
Hear the latest trends and developments in water treatment processes and technologies
Expert speakers for 2019 include:
- Bob Taylor, CEO, Portsmouth Water
- Paul Valleley, Director of water services, Anglian Water
- Charmian Abbott, Chief scientist, United Utilities
- Marcus Rink, Chief inspector, Drinking Water Inspectorate
- Catriona Davis, Chief inspector of drinking water, Drinking Water Inspectorate (Northern Ireland)
- Sue Petch, Drinking water quality regulator for Scotland, Scottish Government
- Robin Price, Interim managing director, Water Resources East
- David Reynolds, Head of scientific services, Thames Water
- Dr Phillippa Pearson, Head of water services science, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
To discover the full agenda, speaker line-up and book your place visit: https://event.wwtonline.co.uk/drinking/Download to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- Government consults on plans for 'water-saving culture' The Government has invited the industry and the public to bring forward ideas about how to reduce personal water... Read More >
- Clancy using new trenchless innovation on Anglian contract Clancy has invested in a new trenchless pipe-lining innovation capable of repairing faults up to five times more quickly... Read More >
- 'Unblocktober' campaign launched to save sewers and seas A new awareness month and national campaign has launched to help prevent fatbergs from destroying the sewer network and... Read More >
- Network Asset Performance Conference 2019 25/09/2019 The 2019 Network Asset Performance Conference will bring together leaders from gas & power to help tackle these challenges head on. The conference will consist of a range of presentations, case studies and interactive panel sessions and will address how networks can continue to improve asset resilience, the impact RIIO-2 will have on asset management, the importance of data optimisation and how performance can be maintained through the increased introduction of electric vehicles.
- WWT Water Scotland Conference 02/10/2019 The 2019 WWT Water Scotland Conference & Exhibition will provide delegates with the opportunity to hear where Scottish Water will be investing in SR21 and the latest innovations, infrastructure projects and sustainable growth plans for water in Scotland. This is the only event dedicated to the evolving needs of the Scottish water sector and brings together more than 150 key stakeholders to share insights, showcase excellence and drive the industry forward to ensure it becomes a dominant force in water world
- WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2019 27/11/2019 It is the UK s only dedicated event for drinking water professionals seeking advice, inspiration and unrivalled networking opportunities, and a must-attend event for all those working in water quality.
- Utility Week Health, Safety and Wellbeing Conference 27/11/2019 The 2019 Utility Week Health, Safety and Wellbeing Conference is the only event dedicated to the whole utility sector. It brings together leading health, safety and wellbeing experts and professionals to share their latest thoughts, learnings and examples of best practice from within the industry.