Women in Water
The aim of this event is to support women in the industry with their career and personal development by presenting them with tools, tips, advice and case studies all underpinned by a message of empowerment and progression.
This is an event designed to help you identify, focus on and harness your strengths and understand your value and worth. You will also have the chance to meet and network with others who are also looking to grow together as well as begin to plot out your vision for progression in this growing industry.
As future thinkers we have the next generation of leaders in mind so this is going to be different to any event we have done before. We take leading the industry seriously and as part of that we want to create a place where we can build new skills and harness collaboration to enable innovation. British Water is committed to supporting your business and this event will help drive business growth because it focuses on the productivity, well-being and advancement of those working within your teams.
- Anglian starts work on £6.5m pipeline project Anglian Water engineers will start work on the installation of almost 3km of new pipeline which will enable the company to... Read More >
- MUS awarded five-year minor civils framework contract Morrison Utility Services (MUS) has been awarded a five-year civils framework contract by Yorkshire Water. Read More >
- Wet wipe ruling welcomed by water companies Water companies have welcomed a ruling saying wet wipe manufacturers need to be clearer when they are marketing their... Read More >
- WWT Water Industry Innovation Conference 2019 05/12/2019 The 2019 WWT Water Industry Innovation Conference will bring the industry together to share best practice, align stakeholders and tackle risk-aversity, while maintaining a degree of coordination across the industry.
- Utility Week Water Customer Conference 23/01/2020 The 2020 Utility Week Water Customer Conference provides the only dedicated meeting place for customer professionals in the UK's water industry to learn how to develop a continuously effective and trusted service that exceeds your customers' expectations.
- WWT Wastewater Conference & Exhibition 2020 28/01/2020 WWT's Wastewater 2020 is the largest single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership under one roof.
- Instrumentation & Process Control in the Water Industry 29/01/2020 This SWIG event will look at the growing importance of instrumentation in the water industry.