Women in Water
The aim of this event is to support women in the industry with their career and personal development by presenting them with tools, tips, advice and case studies all underpinned by a message of empowerment and progression.
This is an event designed to help you identify, focus on and harness your strengths and understand your value and worth. You will also have the chance to meet and network with others who are also looking to grow together as well as begin to plot out your vision for progression in this growing industry.
As future thinkers we have the next generation of leaders in mind so this is going to be different to any event we have done before. We take leading the industry seriously and as part of that we want to create a place where we can build new skills and harness collaboration to enable innovation. British Water is committed to supporting your business and this event will help drive business growth because it focuses on the productivity, well-being and advancement of those working within your teams.
- Servelec Technologies carrying out review of asset database A review of UKWIR's National Failure Database (NFD) for pipe assets is being carried out by Servelec Technologies. Read More >
- Water Industry Awards entry deadline extended The deadline to get your entry in for the Water Industry Awards has been extended until next Friday (24 January). Read More >
- More than 100,000 children learn about the water industry More than 100,000 schoolchildren have been given an insight into how Thames Water deals with water and waste for millions... Read More >
- Utility Week Investor Summit 05/03/2020 Against the backdrop of Brexit, market uncertainty and its impact on investor confidence, Utility Weekâ€™s 2020 Investor Summit will bring together government, regulators, investors, analysts and ratings agencies, utility CEOs and CFOs to explore new strategies to address evolving threats posed by increased competition, M&A activity, regulatory pressure, and market volatility. It will equip participants with the insight to refine existing strategies and align customer, environmental and financial priorities
- WWT Smart Water 2020 Conference 11/03/2020 Optimising existing assets, tackling leakage, enhancing wastewater networks, maximising the value of data and engaging customers are consistent challenges and all rely on smart technology to reduce costs and mitigate risk.
- Water in Mining 2020 22/04/2020 Water management is increasingly becoming a strategic business imperative within boardrooms across the mining industry, and as a consequence, international mining companies are searching for innovative ways to treat, manage and reuse water, as well as to mitigate risk, drive efficiency and combat climate change impacts.
- WWT Water Security in a Changing Environment 06/05/2020 The 2020 WWT Water Security in a Changing Environment Conference will take on these issues, uniting the water industry and environmental stakeholders to address the climate crisis, improve water quality, drive investment in green infrastructure, enhance our chalk streams and manage abstraction and trade. Learn from the sector s leaders and help protect water resources in a changing environment at this one-day event designed to tackle some of the world s biggest challenges.