Water Industry Asset Management Digital Conference
The UK's largest dedicated digital event for asset management and capital delivery leaders across water companies and tier 1 contractors
Nowhere else can you:
- Learn what AMP7 really means for asset management in the sector
- Find out how to improve asset health and manage ageing assets
- Gain first-hand insight from the UK s largest WASCs
- Learn how data and digital strategies will impact asset management and leakage
- Find out how to build asset resilience during times of unprecedented change
- Pollution seen as biggest threat to UK water supply Pollution is considered the biggest threat to the UK's water supply by the UK public, new research from engineering... Read More >
- United Utilities installs batteries at Preston plant United Utilities has installed two giant rechargeable batteries at its Clifton Marsh wastewater treatment works in... Read More >
- Seven Trent installs Evoqua tech at its Cannock treatment works Severn Trent has chosen Evoqua Water Technologies CoMag ballasted clarification system to be installed at its Cannock... Read More >
Water Security in a Changing Environment
WWT is excited to announce that the Water Security in a Changing Environment Conference will be held as a digital event in 2020 on a platform where attendees can learn, interact and connect with people from anywhere in the world.
Network with your peers face-to-face via video chat, hear the latest high-level content from industry leaders during live presentations, get involved and pose your questions during strategic panel discussions and live polls, and meet leading technical experts in a dedica
- Water Industry Awards 2020 13/07/2020 The Water Industry Awards are back again to celebrate and reward outstanding achievement and innovation in the UK water industry. The event is organised by the experts behind leading business media brand Water & Wastewater Treatment (WWT).
- Water Industry Asset Management Digital Conference 04/08/2020 The UK's largest dedicated digital event for asset management and capital delivery leaders across water companies and tier 1 contractors