Water Industry Asset Management Conference 2021
The only dedicated event for senior asset, capital delivery and supply chain leaders within water companies and tier 1 contractors.
Only here can you:
Discuss asset management priorities for the rest of the AMP cycle
Discover the role of asset management in reaching net-zero targets
Learn how the industry can collaborate to drive a collective way forward
Understand the benefits of adopting a risk-based asset management approach
Tackle technical challenges in interactive workshops, including the move to smart, monitoring leakage, improving asset health and building asset resilience
- Enva announces Amiad partnership Environmental and water services provider Enva has announced a partnership in which it will become the sole distributor... Read More >
- Wessex Water takes full ownership of Albion Water Wessex Water Limited has acquired 100% ownership of Albion Water after initially forming the joint venture in 2016. Read More >
- United Utilities meets new international health and safety standard Auditors have given the thumbs up to health and safety practices at water firm United Utilities. Read More >
- Water Industry Asset Management Conference 2021 21/04/2021 The only dedicated event for senior asset, capital delivery and supply chain leaders within water companies and tier 1 contractors.
- Utility Week Live Summit 18/05/2021 Utility Week Live Summit is an exclusive, invitation-only, virtual thinktank focusing on the major challenges facing utilities. You will hear from business leaders in these areas, and be invited to share your own insights, with content outputs forming the basis of Utility Week Innovate, a new, dedicated programme of content from Utility Week and Utility Week Live, exploring how utilities and their partners are developing new ways to solve critical business challenges.
- WWT Water Security in a Changing Environment 2021 29/06/2021 Ensuring a secure supply of water for future generations. THE event for water resources leaders dedicated to tackling the environmental crisis.