Water in Mining 2019
Join 150+ international mining leaders from Africa, Australia, Europe, North America & South America at our flagship conference to realize the commercial potential of strategic water management within mining operations.
Why you need to be there:
- Learn how to work effectively with the local community to ensure the safety of their water supply
- Discover innovative ways to reduce, reuse and recycle water in water-scarce regions
- Create and design a mine plant with 100% water efficiency
- Hear how you can achieve significant cost savings with water reuse while adhering to high standard environmental governance
- Build the framework for a successful company-wide water standard management strategy that focuses on continuous process improvement
- Uncover how to successfully integrate water management planning & probabilistic modelling of water balances in difficult sites
- Understand how to apply the most sustainable and efficient water management strategy to mine closures
The industry-leading speaker line-up includes:
- Briana Gunn, Director of Environmental Affairs, Sustainability & External Relations, Newmont Mining
- Steve Chesters, Managing Director, Genesys International
- Bruno Ferraz, Environmental Management, Vale
- Cesar Fonseca, Head of Latin America, 2030 Water Resources Group, IFC (World Bank)
- Jose de Pierola Canales, Water Resources Manager, Southern Peru Copper Corp.
- Christina Copeland, Senior Manager, Water, CDP
- Mei Schelp, Senior Manager, Water Management, Centerra Gold
- John McCartney, Vice President Water Management, Barrick Gold
- Sandy Fabritz-Whitney, Director of Water Strategy, Freeport McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc.
- Seth Mueller, Senior Development Engineer " Environment, Boliden Group
- Troy Jones, Director of Water, Teck Resources
- Dr. Hu Fleming, Head of Water Strategy, Anglo American
- Blair Douglas, Global Practice Lead for Hydrology and Water, BHP Billiton
Alternatively, contact Carla Staden on +44(0)1342 332016 or email@example.com regarding registration queries.Download to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- Irish Water commits to new strategic energy initiative Irish Water has renewed the Public Sector Energy Partnership Programme with the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland... Read More >
- Northumbrian Water agrees 'second life' energy storage deal Northumbrian Water is planning to pilot the use of large-scale battery storage at a number of sites across the North East,... Read More >
- Scottish Water trials use of sniffer dogs to find leaks Sniffer dogs are being used to help find leaking water mains for the first time in Scotland and have scored a big success... Read More >
- WWT Water Northern Ireland 2019 21/02/2019 Celebrating its 10th anniversary, the 2019 WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition has a well-established position at the forefront of the water sector, bringing together industry experts and key stakeholders each year to innovatively address the region s major challenges and opportunities.
Utility Week Consumer Debt
Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference, the only dedicated event for credit, debt, billing and collections professionals within the electricity, gas, and water sectors.
Join us on 28th February to understand UK policies and regulations and find a way to a more effective debt management, learn about the Ofwat and Ofgem reports and recommendations, optimise innovation and technology to predict, prevent and collect debt; and collaborate with the 3rd and public sector to address consumer vulnerability.
- Utility Week Cyber Security & Resilience Conference 12/03/2019 Utility Week is proud to bring to you the only UK cyber security & resilience event for the utility sector that will enable the sector to move away from the fear of cyber-attacks to the overall preparation and resilience for the inevitable attack.
- WWT Smart Water Networks Conference 2019 21/03/2019 Now in its 4th year, the WWT Smart Water Networks Conference is the essential source of knowledge exchange for forward-thinking technology, networks, IT and innovation professionals leading the way on smart infrastructure development. The programme features thought-leading speakers, stimulating dialogues and discussions, and new for this year, two roundtables and a collaborative mini design-sprint focusing on the role of smart in achieving zero leakage.