Water in Mining 2019
Join 150+ international mining leaders from Africa, Australia, Europe, North America & South America at our flagship conference to realize the commercial potential of strategic water management within mining operations.
Why you need to be there:
- Learn how to work effectively with the local community to ensure the safety of their water supply
- Discover innovative ways to reduce, reuse and recycle water in water-scarce regions
- Create and design a mine plant with 100% water efficiency
- Hear how you can achieve significant cost savings with water reuse while adhering to high standard environmental governance
- Build the framework for a successful company-wide water standard management strategy that focuses on continuous process improvement
- Uncover how to successfully integrate water management planning & probabilistic modelling of water balances in difficult sites
- Understand how to apply the most sustainable and efficient water management strategy to mine closures
The industry-leading speaker line-up includes:
- Briana Gunn, Director of Environmental Affairs, Sustainability & External Relations, Newmont Mining
- Steve Chesters, Managing Director, Genesys International
- Bruno Ferraz, Environmental Management, Vale
- Cesar Fonseca, Head of Latin America, 2030 Water Resources Group, IFC (World Bank)
- Jose de Pierola Canales, Water Resources Manager, Southern Peru Copper Corp.
- Christina Copeland, Senior Manager, Water, CDP
- Mei Schelp, Senior Manager, Water Management, Centerra Gold
- John McCartney, Vice President Water Management, Barrick Gold
- Sandy Fabritz-Whitney, Director of Water Strategy, Freeport McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc.
- Seth Mueller, Senior Development Engineer " Environment, Boliden Group
- Troy Jones, Director of Water, Teck Resources
- Dr. Hu Fleming, Head of Water Strategy, Anglo American
- Blair Douglas, Global Practice Lead for Hydrology and Water, BHP Billiton
Alternatively, contact Carla Staden on +44(0)1342 332016 or email@example.com regarding registration queries.Download to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- Welsh Water in rooftop solar energy deal Dwr Cymru Welsh Water has appointed HBS New Energies as sole contractor to deliver phase 1 of its Glas Advantage Renewable... Read More >
- Morgan Sindall Group reports record profits Morgan Sindall Group has announced a record profit for the full year to 31 December 2018. Read More >
- United Utilities to remove 90-tonne fatberg by hand United Utilities sewer engineers will remove a giant fatberg from a Liverpool sewer using picks and shovels. Read More >
- WWT Ireland Water 2019 02/04/2019 2019 marks the fifth year since Irish Water was created. In that period, the new national utility has faced and overcome many challenges and is settling into its role of consistently delivering sustainable, high-quality drinking water and ensuring top levels of environmental protection.
- Utility Week Ireland Power 03/04/2019 Six months on from the biggest overhaul in the Irish energy system, Ireland Power 2019 will assess the successes, difficulties, and opportunities that ISEM provides. This will include closer integration to the wider EU energy system, and a greater opportunity to decarbonise.
- Water in Mining 2019 09/04/2019 Join 150+ international mining leaders from Africa, Australia, Europe, North America & South America at our flagship conference to realize the commercial potential of strategic water management within mining operations.
- WWT Sustainable Drainage Systems Conference 01/05/2019 The first annual WWT Sustainable Drainage Systems Conference is the UK's most comprehensive event dedicated exclusively to sustainable drainage systems.