Utility Week Water Customer Conference 2019
Utility Week s Water Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for B2C and B2B customer professionals within the water sector.
Join us to discover what Ofwat is looking for with the customer ODIs and CMEX, see how UU and Bristol Water are planning the perfect customer experience and network with 150+ industry experts.Download to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- Welsh Water in rooftop solar energy deal Dwr Cymru Welsh Water has appointed HBS New Energies as sole contractor to deliver phase 1 of its Glas Advantage Renewable... Read More >
- Morgan Sindall Group reports record profits Morgan Sindall Group has announced a record profit for the full year to 31 December 2018. Read More >
- United Utilities to remove 90-tonne fatberg by hand United Utilities sewer engineers will remove a giant fatberg from a Liverpool sewer using picks and shovels. Read More >
- WWT Ireland Water 2019 02/04/2019 2019 marks the fifth year since Irish Water was created. In that period, the new national utility has faced and overcome many challenges and is settling into its role of consistently delivering sustainable, high-quality drinking water and ensuring top levels of environmental protection.
- Utility Week Ireland Power 03/04/2019 Six months on from the biggest overhaul in the Irish energy system, Ireland Power 2019 will assess the successes, difficulties, and opportunities that ISEM provides. This will include closer integration to the wider EU energy system, and a greater opportunity to decarbonise.
- Water in Mining 2019 09/04/2019 Join 150+ international mining leaders from Africa, Australia, Europe, North America & South America at our flagship conference to realize the commercial potential of strategic water management within mining operations.
- WWT Sustainable Drainage Systems Conference 01/05/2019 The first annual WWT Sustainable Drainage Systems Conference is the UK's most comprehensive event dedicated exclusively to sustainable drainage systems.