Utility Week Water Customer Conference 2019
Utility Week s Water Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for B2C and B2B customer professionals within the water sector.
Join us to discover what Ofwat is looking for with the customer ODIs and CMEX, see how UU and Bristol Water are planning the perfect customer experience and network with 150+ industry experts.Download to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- New 2,300-property development near Edinburgh gets connected Scottish Water Horizons has completed work to connect the third phase of a new 2,300 property village near Edinburgh to... Read More >
- SDS acquires Waterscan's water recycling business Water infrastructure systems supplier SDS has announced its acquisition of the water recycling division of Waterscan Ltd... Read More >
- South West Water managing director dies aged 60 South West Water managing director Dr Stephen Bird has died at the age of 60. Read More >
- WWT Water Industry Energy Conference 2019 11/06/2019 Now in its 6th year, the WWT Water Industry Energy Conference is the only dedicated event for energy professionals in water " bringing together 100+ of the most influential stakeholders to drive energy-efficient and cost-effective solutions in the water sector.
- Utility Week Consumer Vulnerability Conference 27/06/2019 In the UK the number of aging and vulnerable customers is continuing to grow and therefore so is the importance for utility companies to provide better protection for their customers, the 2019 Utility Week Consumer Vulnerability Conference provides the only dedicated meeting place for forward-thinking vulnerability professionals across utilities and regulated industries.