Utility Week Water Customer Conference
The 2020 Utility Week Water Customer Conference provides the only dedicated meeting place for customer professionals in the UK's water industry to learn how to develop a continuously effective and trusted service that exceeds your customers' expectations.
Expert speakers include:
• Zoe Burns-Shore, Director of customer experience, Yorkshire Water
• Nish Dattani, Managing director, First Business Water
• Paul Stelfox, Head of wholesale market services, United Utilities
• Laura Mann, Head of open systems, Wessex Water
• Jo Mayes, Director of customer operations, Business Stream
• Simon Bennett, Head of wholesale services, Bristol Water
• Rachel Ryan-Crisp, Affordability and vulnerability lead, Southern Water
Join 150+ customer professionals from the UK’s largest water companies to:
• Ensure that customer expectations are being met and real value being delivered
• Collaborate with your peers on key industry issues such as; collaboration & data sharing and tackling meter reading & leakage problems
• Learn key lessons from other industries and how utilities can compare
Download to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- Thames Water's London Ring Main marks 25 years in action Thames Water's London Ring Main - a pipe which carries up to 1,300 million litres of water a day – has been in action for... Read More >
- Unblocktober hailed a success An awareness month aimed at protecting the UK's sewers and seas has been hailed a major success, after more than 4,500... Read More >
- Yorkshire Water scheme to protect reed beds Yorkshire Water is investing more than £200,000 on maintenance work to the reed beds at Carperby Wastewater Treatment... Read More >
- Utility Week Water Customer Conference 23/01/2020 The 2020 Utility Week Water Customer Conference provides the only dedicated meeting place for customer professionals in the UK's water industry to learn how to develop a continuously effective and trusted service that exceeds your customers' expectations.
- WWT Wastewater Conference & Exhibition 2020 28/01/2020 WWT's Wastewater 2020 is the largest single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership under one roof.
- Instrumentation & Process Control in the Water Industry 29/01/2020 This SWIG event will look at the growing importance of instrumentation in the water industry.
- Utility Week Cyber Security & Resilience Conference 27/02/2020 Building on its successful launch in 2019, the 2020 Utility Week Cyber Security and Resilience Conference equips IS, risk, resilience, security and OT leaders with the insight to prepare and protect infrastructure, services and customers from growing cyber threats.