Utility Week Live 2019
The UK's utilities event is back for 2019, and this year Utility Week Live is preparing utilities for Transition.
What happens after disruption? 2019's exhibition is dedicated to the solutions, products and innovations the utilities industry needs to survive and thrive in a brave new digital world.
Join us on the 21-22 May in our brand-new home in Hall 3 of the NEC to discover the businesses of the future.
- D-MeX should deliver 'step change' - Ofwat's Barasi The new developer services measure of experience should deliver a step change in performance, Ofwat's Dena Barasi told... Read More >
- Government bans plastic straws, cotton buds and stirrers The Government has announced that it will ban plastic-stemmed cotton buds, straws and drinks stirrers from April 2020. Read More >
- Anglian Water scoops top prize at Water Industry Awards The winners of the Water Industry Awards 2019 have been named at a glittering evening ceremony in Birmingham. Read More >
- WWT Water Industry Energy Conference 2019 11/06/2019 Now in its 6th year, the WWT Water Industry Energy Conference is the only dedicated event for energy professionals in water " bringing together 100+ of the most influential stakeholders to drive energy-efficient and cost-effective solutions in the water sector.
- Utility Week Consumer Vulnerability Conference 27/06/2019 In the UK the number of aging and vulnerable customers is continuing to grow and therefore so is the importance for utility companies to provide better protection for their customers, the 2019 Utility Week Consumer Vulnerability Conference provides the only dedicated meeting place for forward-thinking vulnerability professionals across utilities and regulated industries.