Utility Week Ireland Power
Six months on from the biggest overhaul in the Irish energy system, Ireland Power 2019 will assess the successes, difficulties, and opportunities that ISEM provides. This will include closer integration to the wider EU energy system, and a greater opportunity to decarbonise.
Download to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- New 2,300-property development near Edinburgh gets connected Scottish Water Horizons has completed work to connect the third phase of a new 2,300 property village near Edinburgh to... Read More >
- SDS acquires Waterscan's water recycling business Water infrastructure systems supplier SDS has announced its acquisition of the water recycling division of Waterscan Ltd... Read More >
- South West Water managing director dies aged 60 South West Water managing director Dr Stephen Bird has died at the age of 60. Read More >
- WWT Water Industry Energy Conference 2019 11/06/2019 Now in its 6th year, the WWT Water Industry Energy Conference is the only dedicated event for energy professionals in water " bringing together 100+ of the most influential stakeholders to drive energy-efficient and cost-effective solutions in the water sector.
- Utility Week Consumer Vulnerability Conference 27/06/2019 In the UK the number of aging and vulnerable customers is continuing to grow and therefore so is the importance for utility companies to provide better protection for their customers, the 2019 Utility Week Consumer Vulnerability Conference provides the only dedicated meeting place for forward-thinking vulnerability professionals across utilities and regulated industries.