Utility Week Investor Summit
Against the backdrop of Brexit, market uncertainty and its impact on investor confidence, Utility Weekâ€™s 2020 Investor Summit will bring together government, regulators, investors, analysts and ratings agencies, utility CEOs and CFOs to explore new strategies to address evolving threats posed by increased competition, M&A activity, regulatory pressure, and market volatility. It will equip participants with the insight to refine existing strategies and align customer, environmental and financial priorities
ONLY HERE CAN YOU...
- Network with 100+ of the most influential decision makers shaping the future of investment in utilities
- Assess the impact of Brexit, regulation, M&A activity and climate change on future investment
- Have your say on the legitimacy debate
- Gain insight into how new business models and investment rules are reshaping the landscape
- Explore the evolving role of natural capital accounting and its practical application for utilities
EXPERT SPEAKERS INCLUDE...
- Sir John Alexander Armitt CBE, Chairman, National Infrastructure Commission
- Jonson Cox, Chairman, Ofwat
- Basil Scarsella, Chief executive officer, UK Power Networks
- Susan Davy, Chief financial officer, Pennon Group
- Lindsay McQuade, Chief executive officer, Scottish Power Renewables
- Tunnel Boring Machine Charlotte completes connection tunnel drive Tunnelling machine Charlotte has completed its journey to Fulham, finishing a vital connection tunnel beneath the River... Read More >
- Thames Water celebrates International Women in Engineering Day Female engineers at Thames Water have shared their stories to mark International Women in Engineering Day and encourage... Read More >
- Yorkshire Water takes part in landmark carbon-cutting project Yorkshire Water has joined more than 40 farmers in East Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire to take part in a landmark... Read More >
- Water Industry Awards 2020 30/07/2020 The Water Industry Awards are back again to celebrate and reward outstanding achievement and innovation in the UK water industry. The event is organised by the experts behind leading business media brand Water & Wastewater Treatment (WWT).
- Water Industry Asset Management Digital Conference 04/08/2020 The UK's largest dedicated digital event for asset management and capital delivery leaders across water companies and tier 1 contractors