Utility Week Health, Safety and Wellbeing Conference
The 2019 Utility Week Health, Safety and Wellbeing Conference is the only event dedicated to the whole utility sector. It brings together leading health, safety and wellbeing experts and professionals to share their latest thoughts, learnings and examples of best practice from within the industry.
In the UK utility supply industry 4.2% of employees suffered from work-related illness in 2017-18, this highlights the need to innovate and improve to get closer to the perfect health and safety record. The 2019 Utility Week Health, Safety and Wellbeing Conference provides the only dedicated meeting place for health, safety and wellbeing professionals across utilities to share their thoughts, learnings and examples of best practice.
Expert speakers include:
Nicola Johnson, Director of HSSE and engineering governance, E.ON
Dr Judith Grant, Director of health and wellbeing, Mace
Andrew Grant, Head of safety and quality, Northern Gas Networks
Joe Murphy, Head of health, safety, security and wellbeing, Southern Water
Dame Carol Black, Expert health adviser, NHS England & Public Health England
Carol Moore, H&S Manager, Statutory Compliance & Independent Assurance, Thames Water
Gerry Mulholland, HSEQ director, Amey
Owen Wilson, Networks safety manager, Gas Networks Ireland
Join 130+ health, safety and wellbeing professionals from the UK s largest utilities to:
- Debate the challenges and opportunities surrounding mental health at work
- Collaborate with your peers to explore how to build a clear, strong and effective H&S culture
- Hear how best to visualise, manage and escalate risk in large complex organisations
- Scottish Water carrying out historic bridge upgrade Scottish Water is carrying out a £1.3 million renovation of the A-listed Mauldslie Bridge in South Lanarkshire. Read More >
- Multi-liner sewer rehabilitation project hailed a success A multi-disciplinary team of drainage engineers from Lanes Group has completed the lining of a drainage pipe nearly one... Read More >
- Market Harborough upgrade moves to the next phase A £2 million scheme to upgrade five km of new water pipes in Market Harborough is continuing to progress, as Severn Trent... Read More >
- Utility Week Water Customer Conference 23/01/2020 The 2020 Utility Week Water Customer Conference provides the only dedicated meeting place for customer professionals in the UK's water industry to learn how to develop a continuously effective and trusted service that exceeds your customers' expectations.
- WWT Wastewater Conference & Exhibition 2020 28/01/2020 WWT's Wastewater 2020 is the largest single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership under one roof.
- Instrumentation & Process Control in the Water Industry 29/01/2020 This SWIG event will look at the growing importance of instrumentation in the water industry.
- Utility Week Cyber Security & Resilience Conference 27/02/2020 Building on its successful launch in 2019, the 2020 Utility Week Cyber Security and Resilience Conference equips IS, risk, resilience, security and OT leaders with the insight to prepare and protect infrastructure, services and customers from growing cyber threats.