Utility Week Health, Safety and Wellbeing Conference
The 2019 Utility Week Health, Safety and Wellbeing Conference is the only event dedicated to the whole utility sector. It brings together leading health, safety and wellbeing experts and professionals to share their latest thoughts, learnings and examples of best practice from within the industry.
In the UK utility supply industry 4.2% of employees suffered from work-related illness in 2017-18, this highlights the need to innovate and improve to get closer to the perfect health and safety record. The 2019 Utility Week Health, Safety and Wellbeing Conference provides the only dedicated meeting place for health, safety and wellbeing professionals across utilities to share their thoughts, learnings and examples of best practice.
Expert speakers include:
Nicola Johnson, Director of HSSE and engineering governance, E.ON
Dr Judith Grant, Director of health and wellbeing, Mace
Andrew Grant, Head of safety and quality, Northern Gas Networks
Joe Murphy, Head of health, safety, security and wellbeing, Southern Water
Dame Carol Black, Expert health adviser, NHS England & Public Health England
Carol Moore, H&S Manager, Statutory Compliance & Independent Assurance, Thames Water
Gerry Mulholland, HSEQ director, Amey
Owen Wilson, Networks safety manager, Gas Networks Ireland
Join 130+ health, safety and wellbeing professionals from the UK s largest utilities to:
- Debate the challenges and opportunities surrounding mental health at work
- Collaborate with your peers to explore how to build a clear, strong and effective H&S culture
- Hear how best to visualise, manage and escalate risk in large complex organisations
- Hydro International acquires M&N Electrical and Mechanical Services Hydro International has announced the acquisition of M&N Electrical and Mechanical Services Ltd (M&N). Read More >
- Irish Water launches campaign to reduce consumption Irish Water has launched a water conservation campaign to encourage the public to use only what they need because of the... Read More >
- Welsh Water marks half a million education milestone Dwr Cymru Welsh Water has marked reaching half a million children with its education programme since 2001. Read More >
- Network Asset Performance Conference 2019 25/09/2019 The 2019 Network Asset Performance Conference will bring together leaders from gas & power to help tackle these challenges head on. The conference will consist of a range of presentations, case studies and interactive panel sessions and will address how networks can continue to improve asset resilience, the impact RIIO-2 will have on asset management, the importance of data optimisation and how performance can be maintained through the increased introduction of electric vehicles.
- WWT Water Scotland Conference 02/10/2019 The 2019 WWT Water Scotland Conference & Exhibition will provide delegates with the opportunity to hear where Scottish Water will be investing in SR21 and the latest innovations, infrastructure projects and sustainable growth plans for water in Scotland. This is the only event dedicated to the evolving needs of the Scottish water sector and brings together more than 150 key stakeholders to share insights, showcase excellence and drive the industry forward to ensure it becomes a dominant force in water world
- WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2019 27/11/2019 It is the UK s only dedicated event for drinking water professionals seeking advice, inspiration and unrivalled networking opportunities, and a must-attend event for all those working in water quality.
- Utility Week Health, Safety and Wellbeing Conference 27/11/2019 The 2019 Utility Week Health, Safety and Wellbeing Conference is the only event dedicated to the whole utility sector. It brings together leading health, safety and wellbeing experts and professionals to share their latest thoughts, learnings and examples of best practice from within the industry.