Utility Week Energy Summit 2018
The UK's leading event for policymakers, investors, energy producers, distributors, retailers & wider stakeholders shaping the UK energy landscape
The 2018 Utility Week Energy Summit is the perfect opportunity to discuss the country s energy future with less than one year to go until the UK leaves the EU.
This is the annual meeting place for more than 150 of the top policymakers, investors, energy producers, distributors, retailers and wider stakeholders shaping the UK energy landscape.
Our chair this year is Channel 4 science editor, Tom Clarke, who will steer dialogue and debate around:
- the implications of Brexit on the UK energy & climate change policy
- the impact the Industrial and Clean Growth strategies will have on the direction of energy policy
- the landscape for renewable and conventional generation as we transition towards a low-carbon economy
- the developing relationship between networks and active consumers in creating a flexible energy system
- United Utilities secures drought permits for Lake District The Environment Agency has issued United Utilities with drought permits that allow the water company to take additional... Read More >
- Irish Water to invest €12M on mains replacement in Donegal Irish Water, working in partnership with Donegal County Council, will begin works to replace approximately 40km of ageing... Read More >
- Thames using 'eyes in the sky' to combat leaks Thames Water has launched a three-pronged aerial attack in its hunt to find and fix leaky pipes. Read More >
- Utility Week Congress 2018 09/10/2018 Utility Week Congress 2018 will bring together leaders from water, gas and electricity to provide you with strategic insight from the highest level.
- Institute of Water Environment Conference 07/11/2018 The water sector in the UK is facing unprecedented challenges, now and in the future. This year s Institute of Water Environment Conference will explore what we need to do for the environment and customers so that we leave a legacy and not a liability.
- WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2018 08/11/2018 With both Brexit and AMP7 on the horizon, it is a crucial time for the UK water industry to build a resilient strategy to protect water quality for future generations.
- WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference 27/11/2018 The 2018 WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference brings you the chance to work towards an innovative future for the sector, with a series of mini design sprints focused on five key areas, including: leakage, customer experience, sludge & energy, water resources & drought resilience, and partnership working.