Utility Week Energy Summit 2018
The UK's leading event for policymakers, investors, energy producers, distributors, retailers & wider stakeholders shaping the UK energy landscape
The 2018 Utility Week Energy Summit is the perfect opportunity to discuss the country s energy future with less than one year to go until the UK leaves the EU.
This is the annual meeting place for more than 150 of the top policymakers, investors, energy producers, distributors, retailers and wider stakeholders shaping the UK energy landscape.
Our chair this year is Channel 4 science editor, Tom Clarke, who will steer dialogue and debate around:
- the implications of Brexit on the UK energy & climate change policy
- the impact the Industrial and Clean Growth strategies will have on the direction of energy policy
- the landscape for renewable and conventional generation as we transition towards a low-carbon economy
- the developing relationship between networks and active consumers in creating a flexible energy system
- Murphy gets contract for Stillorgan Reservoir upgrade Irish Water has awarded the contract for the design, construction and commissioning of a new covered storage reservoir at... Read More >
- Nearly 98% of bathing waters pass EA quality standards The Environment Agency has announced that 97.9 per cent of England's bathing waters passed standards following tests this... Read More >
- Welsh Water announces record capital investment for last six months Dwr Cymru Welsh Water has confirmed record capital investment of £219 million in the last six months (April to September)... Read More >
- Utility Week Water Customer Conference 2019 16/01/2019
- WWT Wastewater Conference 29/01/2019 The seventh annual WWT Wastewater Conference & Exhibition brings you the UK s largest single-day wastewater event with four distinct programmes and a shared innovation zone running in parallel.
- WWT Water Northern Ireland 2019 21/02/2019 Celebrating its 10th anniversary, the 2019 WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition has a well-established position at the forefront of the water sector, bringing together industry experts and key stakeholders each year to innovatively address the region s major challenges and opportunities.
Utility Week Consumer Debt
Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference, the only dedicated event for credit, debt, billing and collections professionals within the electricity, gas, and water sectors.
Join us on 28th February to understand UK policies and regulations and find a way to a more effective debt management, learn about the Ofwat and Ofgem reports and recommendations, optimise innovation and technology to predict, prevent and collect debt; and collaborate with the 3rd and public sector to address consumer vulnerability.