Utility Week Cyber Security & Resilience Conference
Utility Week is proud to bring to you the only UK cyber security & resilience event for the utility sector that will enable the sector to move away from the fear of cyber-attacks to the overall preparation and resilience for the inevitable attack.
Over the last few years, attacks on critical national infrastructure have increased with no chance of subsiding anytime soon with estimates saying that global cybercrime costs could reach 5 trillion by 2021. Utilities need to learn how to manage cyber risk in a similar way to other risks, especially as our critical national infrastructure not only affects the bottom line but public safety.
As a result of these real-life cyber threats, Utility Week has launched the Cyber Security & Resilience Conference to help you:
Ensure that your organisation is prepared and secure against foreign attacks and vulnerability when updating legacy systems with new security protocols and systems
Create the security behavioural change within your organisation starting with the board & executive management buy-in, enabling security to cascade throughout your whole organisation
Fully embed security as an agile function and not just a one-time issue
- Yorkshire Water to open up water resources data With the summer's unusually dry weather continuing into the winter months, Yorkshire Water has announced it is to become... Read More >
- Thames deploys hundreds of night-time leak detectors Hundreds of Thames Water engineers are walking the streets at night to pinpoint leakage from the company's 20,000-mile... Read More >
- Severn Trent saves £750K using drone inspections Severn Trent has made savings of £750,000 in the last year through the use of drones for more efficient asset inspections,... Read More >
- WWT Water Northern Ireland 2019 21/02/2019 Celebrating its 10th anniversary, the 2019 WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition has a well-established position at the forefront of the water sector, bringing together industry experts and key stakeholders each year to innovatively address the region s major challenges and opportunities.
Utility Week Consumer Debt
Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference, the only dedicated event for credit, debt, billing and collections professionals within the electricity, gas, and water sectors.
Join us on 28th February to understand UK policies and regulations and find a way to a more effective debt management, learn about the Ofwat and Ofgem reports and recommendations, optimise innovation and technology to predict, prevent and collect debt; and collaborate with the 3rd and public sector to address consumer vulnerability.
- Utility Week Cyber Security & Resilience Conference 12/03/2019 Utility Week is proud to bring to you the only UK cyber security & resilience event for the utility sector that will enable the sector to move away from the fear of cyber-attacks to the overall preparation and resilience for the inevitable attack.
- WWT Smart Water Networks Conference 2019 21/03/2019 Now in its 4th year, the WWT Smart Water Networks Conference is the essential source of knowledge exchange for forward-thinking technology, networks, IT and innovation professionals leading the way on smart infrastructure development. The programme features thought-leading speakers, stimulating dialogues and discussions, and new for this year, two roundtables and a collaborative mini design-sprint focusing on the role of smart in achieving zero leakage.