Utility Week Cyber Security & Resilience Conference
Utility Week’s Cyber Security & Resilience Conference is the only UK event bringing together resilience, risk, cyber & IT security executives from the utility sector to mitigate risk in the supply chain, safeguard customers’ data and ensure that cyber security and resilience are prioritised from board level throughout the organisation.
Join us to weigh in on the debate, hear innovative case studies, and network with key stakeholders, enabling you to have a robust strategy in place to manage the inevitable threat or attack and ensure that safety and operations will seamlessly be maintained.Download to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- SES and Thames both accept final determination The boards of Thames Water and SES Water have accepted Ofwat's final determination of the companies’ business plans for... Read More >
- CMA to examine water regulator's price review after appeals Following appeals from water companies, the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) will consider Ofwat's proposed 2020-25... Read More >
- Northumbrian latest to go to CMA over final determination Northumbrian Water has asked Ofwat to refer its PR19 final determination to the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA)... Read More >
- Utility Week Investor Summit 05/03/2020 Against the backdrop of Brexit, market uncertainty and its impact on investor confidence, Utility Weekâ€™s 2020 Investor Summit will bring together government, regulators, investors, analysts and ratings agencies, utility CEOs and CFOs to explore new strategies to address evolving threats posed by increased competition, M&A activity, regulatory pressure, and market volatility. It will equip participants with the insight to refine existing strategies and align customer, environmental and financial priorities
- WWT Smart Water 2020 Conference 11/03/2020 Optimising existing assets, tackling leakage, enhancing wastewater networks, maximising the value of data and engaging customers are consistent challenges and all rely on smart technology to reduce costs and mitigate risk.
- Water in Mining 2020 22/04/2020 Water management is increasingly becoming a strategic business imperative within boardrooms across the mining industry, and as a consequence, international mining companies are searching for innovative ways to treat, manage and reuse water, as well as to mitigate risk, drive efficiency and combat climate change impacts.
- WWT Water Security in a Changing Environment 06/05/2020 The 2020 WWT Water Security in a Changing Environment Conference will take on these issues, uniting the water industry and environmental stakeholders to address the climate crisis, improve water quality, drive investment in green infrastructure, enhance our chalk streams and manage abstraction and trade. Learn from the sector s leaders and help protect water resources in a changing environment at this one-day event designed to tackle some of the world s biggest challenges.