Utility Week Cyber Security & Resilience Conference
Utility Week’s Cyber Security & Resilience Conference is the only UK event bringing together resilience, risk, cyber & IT security executives from the utility sector to mitigate risk in the supply chain, safeguard customers’ data and ensure that cyber security and resilience are prioritised from board level throughout the organisation.
Join us to weigh in on the debate, hear innovative case studies, and network with key stakeholders, enabling you to have a robust strategy in place to manage the inevitable threat or attack and ensure that safety and operations will seamlessly be maintained.Download to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- NIC seeks views on future regulation for infrastructure The National Infrastructure Commission has launched a call for evidence on what future changes may be required to ensure... Read More >
- Apprenticeship system needs urgent change - Balfour Beatty CEO Balfour Beatty group chief executive Leo Quinn has said the UK's apprenticeship system needs to change urgently to avoid... Read More >
- DTL to deliver apprenticeship training for South Staffs Water Utilities specialist Develop Training Limited (DTL) has won a contract to deliver an apprenticeship in water mains laying... Read More >
- WWT Smart Water Networks Conference 2019 21/03/2019 Now in its 4th year, the WWT Smart Water Networks Conference is the essential source of knowledge exchange for forward-thinking technology, networks, IT and innovation professionals leading the way on smart infrastructure development. The programme features thought-leading speakers, stimulating dialogues and discussions, and new for this year, two roundtables and a collaborative mini design-sprint focusing on the role of smart in achieving zero leakage.
- WWT Ireland Water 2019 02/04/2019
- Water in Mining 2019 09/04/2019 Join 150+ international mining leaders from Africa, Australia, Europe, North America & South America at our flagship conference to realize the commercial potential of strategic water management within mining operations.
- WWT Sustainable Drainage Systems Conference 01/05/2019 The first annual WWT Sustainable Drainage Systems Conference is the UK's most comprehensive event dedicated exclusively to sustainable drainage systems.