Utility Week Cyber Security & Resilience Conference
Utility Week’s Cyber Security & Resilience Conference is the only UK event bringing together resilience, risk, cyber & IT security executives from the utility sector to mitigate risk in the supply chain, safeguard customers’ data and ensure that cyber security and resilience are prioritised from board level throughout the organisation.
Join us to weigh in on the debate, hear innovative case studies, and network with key stakeholders, enabling you to have a robust strategy in place to manage the inevitable threat or attack and ensure that safety and operations will seamlessly be maintained.Download to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- Labour plans to nationalise water included in manifesto The Labour Party has included plans to nationalise water within its election manifesto. Read More >
- Kier reappointed to NSA Framework Kier has been successfully reappointed to the Network Services Alliance (NSA) Framework by South West Water. Read More >
- Scottish Water carrying out historic bridge upgrade Scottish Water is carrying out a £1.3 million renovation of the A-listed Mauldslie Bridge in South Lanarkshire. Read More >
- Utility Week Water Customer Conference 23/01/2020 The 2020 Utility Week Water Customer Conference provides the only dedicated meeting place for customer professionals in the UK's water industry to learn how to develop a continuously effective and trusted service that exceeds your customers' expectations.
- WWT Wastewater Conference & Exhibition 2020 28/01/2020 WWT's Wastewater 2020 is the largest single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership under one roof.
- Instrumentation & Process Control in the Water Industry 29/01/2020 This SWIG event will look at the growing importance of instrumentation in the water industry.
- Utility Week Cyber Security & Resilience Conference 27/02/2020 Building on its successful launch in 2019, the 2020 Utility Week Cyber Security and Resilience Conference equips IS, risk, resilience, security and OT leaders with the insight to prepare and protect infrastructure, services and customers from growing cyber threats.