Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference
As debt levels rise and technology and customer needs evolve, it is vital that utilities have robust strategies and processes in place to reduce consumer debt. The 2020 Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference brings together forward-thinking credit, debt, billing and collections leaders within the energy and water sectors to help do this.
You can hear from expert speakers including:
Chris Thewlis, Director of customer services, Npower
Michelle Atkinson, Head of income, United Utilities
Mark Wilkinson, Head of income, Northumbrian Water
Mike Bingham, Affordability lead, Thames Water
Dennis Berg, Senior policy manager, Ofgem
Philip King, Chief executive, Chartered Institute of Credit Management
Join 100+ consumer debt professionals from the UK s largest utilities to:
- Work with your peers to understand how best to engage with high risk customers earlier
- Understand how utilities can tackle affordability challenges collaboratively
- Hear from Ofgem on regulatory recommendations in the changing debt landscape
- Be encouraged to think differently as you learn lessons from innovative examples of debt collection
- Learn how to get full value from your customer data
- Last chance to enter Water Industry Awards You have until midnight tonight to complete your entries for the Water Industry Awards 2020! Read More >
- Severn Trent recognised for gender equality Severn Trent has been recognised for its gender equality after being included in Bloomberg's Gender-Equality Index (GEI). Read More >
- CCC report calls on water companies to restore peatland A report by the Committee on Climate Change (CCC) has put forward a number of suggested measures to reduce emissions in... Read More >
- Utility Week Investor Summit 05/03/2020 Against the backdrop of Brexit, market uncertainty and its impact on investor confidence, Utility Weekâ€™s 2020 Investor Summit will bring together government, regulators, investors, analysts and ratings agencies, utility CEOs and CFOs to explore new strategies to address evolving threats posed by increased competition, M&A activity, regulatory pressure, and market volatility. It will equip participants with the insight to refine existing strategies and align customer, environmental and financial priorities
- WWT Smart Water 2020 Conference 11/03/2020 Optimising existing assets, tackling leakage, enhancing wastewater networks, maximising the value of data and engaging customers are consistent challenges and all rely on smart technology to reduce costs and mitigate risk.
- Water in Mining 2020 22/04/2020 Water management is increasingly becoming a strategic business imperative within boardrooms across the mining industry, and as a consequence, international mining companies are searching for innovative ways to treat, manage and reuse water, as well as to mitigate risk, drive efficiency and combat climate change impacts.
- WWT Water Security in a Changing Environment 06/05/2020 The 2020 WWT Water Security in a Changing Environment Conference will take on these issues, uniting the water industry and environmental stakeholders to address the climate crisis, improve water quality, drive investment in green infrastructure, enhance our chalk streams and manage abstraction and trade. Learn from the sector s leaders and help protect water resources in a changing environment at this one-day event designed to tackle some of the world s biggest challenges.