Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference
As debt levels rise and technology and customer needs evolve, it is vital that utilities have robust strategies and processes in place to reduce consumer debt. The 2020 Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference brings together forward-thinking credit, debt, billing and collections leaders within the energy and water sectors to help do this.
You can hear from expert speakers including:
Chris Thewlis, Director of customer services, Npower
Michelle Atkinson, Head of income, United Utilities
Mark Wilkinson, Head of income, Northumbrian Water
Mike Bingham, Affordability lead, Thames Water
Dennis Berg, Senior policy manager, Ofgem
Philip King, Chief executive, Chartered Institute of Credit Management
Join 100+ consumer debt professionals from the UK s largest utilities to:
- Work with your peers to understand how best to engage with high risk customers earlier
- Understand how utilities can tackle affordability challenges collaboratively
- Hear from Ofgem on regulatory recommendations in the changing debt landscape
- Be encouraged to think differently as you learn lessons from innovative examples of debt collection
- Learn how to get full value from your customer data
- Scottish Water completes £2.2m bathing water improvements A £2.2m investment project to help protect and enhance the environment of the Firth of Clyde and coastal waters in Largs... Read More >
- Bowen Rees joins board of Glas Cymru Glas Cymru, which owns Welsh Water, has announced that Debra Bowen Rees will be joining its board as a non-executive... Read More >
- Careers advisers get an insight into water industry opportunities North East teachers and careers advisers took part in a special event at a water treatment works to learn about careers in... Read More >
- Instrumentation & Process Control in the Water Industry 29/01/2020 This SWIG event will look at the growing importance of instrumentation in the water industry.
- Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference 27/02/2020 As debt levels rise and technology and customer needs evolve, it is vital that utilities have robust strategies and processes in place to reduce consumer debt. The 2020 Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference brings together forward-thinking credit, debt, billing and collections leaders within the energy and water sectors to help do this.
- Utility Week Investor Summit 05/03/2020 Against the backdrop of Brexit, market uncertainty and its impact on investor confidence, Utility Weekâ€™s 2020 Investor Summit will bring together government, regulators, investors, analysts and ratings agencies, utility CEOs and CFOs to explore new strategies to address evolving threats posed by increased competition, M&A activity, regulatory pressure, and market volatility. It will equip participants with the insight to refine existing strategies and align customer, environmental and financial priorities
- WWT Smart Water 2020 Conference 11/03/2020 Optimising existing assets, tackling leakage, enhancing wastewater networks, maximising the value of data and engaging customers are consistent challenges and all rely on smart technology to reduce costs and mitigate risk.