Utility Week Consumer Debt
Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference, the only dedicated event for credit, debt, billing and collections professionals within the electricity, gas, and water sectors.
Join us on 28th February to understand UK policies and regulations and find a way to a more effective debt management, learn about the Ofwat and Ofgem reports and recommendations, optimise innovation and technology to predict, prevent and collect debt; and collaborate with the 3rd and public sector to address consumer vulnerability.
Download to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- Welsh Water selects CoMag system for phosphorus removal Dwr Cymru Welsh Water and its design and construction partner Mott Macdonald Bentley have selected Evoqua Water... Read More >
- Iron age skeletons uncovered in chalk stream project A multi-million pound Thames Water project to protect the future of a rare Oxfordshire chalk stream has revealed some... Read More >
- Food company to pay £150k to charity after river pollution A Stoke-on-Trent company has agreed to donate £150k to help restore a river following a pollution incident in summer 2015. Read More >
- WWT Sustainable Drainage Systems Conference 01/05/2019 WWT's Sustainable Drainage Systems Conference will explore the benefits and challenges of implementing SuDS, the different types of solutions available, the regulatory backdrop and the practical steps involved in their installation, use and measurement of success.
- WWT Water Industry Asset Management 02/05/2019 Building on the success of the past 6 years, WWT s Water Industry Asset Management Conference is the only dedicated event that connects senior asset, capital delivery and supply chain leaders within water companies and tier 1 contractors together.
- Utility Week Live 2019 21/05/2019 The UK's utilities event is back for 2019, and this year Utility Week Live is preparing utilities for Transition.
- WWT Water Industry Energy Conference 2019 11/06/2019 Now in its 6th year, the WWT Water Industry Energy Conference is the only dedicated event for energy professionals in water " bringing together 100+ of the most influential stakeholders to drive energy-efficient and cost-effective solutions in the water sector.