Utility Week Congress 2019
Utility Week Congress 2019 is the UK s only editorially led event for pan-utility regulatory debate, technology developments and strategic innovation, which will bring 200+ of the most influential stakeholders together to drive innovation, collaborate and create a roadmap for the utility of the future.
The event offers you the rare opportunity to hear the opinions and expectations of regulators, policy makers and chief executives about how the sector and individual organisations will meet demands for increased efficiency, service quality, transparency and resilience.
Nowhere else can you:
Participate in a live double interview with Ofgem and Ofwat CEOs on the future of utility regulation
Listen to leading financial figures explore the threat of new competitors and assess the risks they face in our exclusive CFO panel
Learn how your peers are unlocking the potential of new business models and smart technologies to revolutionise the customer experience
Building on the success of previous years, the 2019 Congress has an unrivalled line-up of high-profile speakers including CEOs, CFOs, directors and senior leaders from: E.on, Npower, Octopus Energy, MOSL, Cadent, Electralink, Anglian Water, Ofgem, Ofwat, UK Power Networks, Wales & West Utilities, Pennon, the Infrastructure and Projects Authority, and more.
You can see the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: http://bit.ly/33LJvxC
- Yorkshire Water helps improve farm soil health More than 250 farms in Yorkshire, covering nearly 10 per cent of the region's arable land, have seen an improvement in... Read More >
- UU innovates to help prevent internal sewer flooding United Utilities, in partnership with Amey and Jetchem, has developed two innovative pieces of kit that help prevent... Read More >
- edie's Sustainability Leaders Awards - entries close next week Companies across the water and utilities sectors are invited to get the recognition they deserve for approaches to... Read More >
- Women in Water 16/10/2019 The aim of this event is to support women in the industry with their career and personal development by presenting them with tools, tips, advice and case studies all underpinned by a message of empowerment and progression.
- WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2019 27/11/2019 It is the UK s only dedicated event for drinking water professionals seeking advice, inspiration and unrivalled networking opportunities, and a must-attend event for all those working in water quality.
- Utility Week Health, Safety and Wellbeing Conference 27/11/2019 The 2019 Utility Week Health, Safety and Wellbeing Conference is the only event dedicated to the whole utility sector. It brings together leading health, safety and wellbeing experts and professionals to share their latest thoughts, learnings and examples of best practice from within the industry.
- WWT Water Industry Innovation Conference 2019 05/12/2019 The 2019 WWT Water Industry Innovation Conference will bring the industry together to share best practice, align stakeholders and tackle risk-aversity, while maintaining a degree of coordination across the industry.