Utility Week Congress 2018
Utility Week Congress 2018 will bring together leaders from water, gas and electricity to provide you with strategic insight from the highest level.
At a time where the only certainty is uncertainty, how will utilities adapt to respond to disruptive business models and increased regulatory intervention, whilst digitising the customer experience?
Explore all these challenges and more at the 2018 Utility Week Congress; bringing together leaders from water, gas and electricity to offer strategic insight at the highest level.
- Align your strategy with the latest thinking from Ofgem, Ofwat and Utility Regulator
- Uncover cross-utility insights from the UK & Ireland’s top 20 CEOs
- Explore industry progressions in resilience and innovation
- Understand the role utilities will play in meeting the UK's future infrastructure needs
Uncover insights from our key speakers:
- Dermot Nolan, Chief executive, Ofgem
- Rachel Fletcher, Chief executive, Ofwat
- Graham Edwards, Chief executive, Wales & West Utilities
- Steve Mogford, Chief executive, United Utilities
- Sir John Armitt, Chairman, National Infrastructure Commission
- Johanna Dow, Chief executive, Business Stream
- Steve Robertson, Chief executive, Thames Water
- Nicola Shaw, Executive director, UK, National Grid
Join us to refine your strategy in line with the latest regulatory thinking, gain insight from dozens of utility CEOs, and network with 250+ industry leaders.
Congress in numbers:
250+ ATTENDEES | 40+ SPEAKERS | 20 CEOs | 10+ HOURS’ NETWORKINGDownload to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- MUS gets water network alliance deal with Welsh Water Morrison Utility Services (MUS), the UK's largest dedicated utility service provider and part of M Group Services, has... Read More >
- SuDS compulsory in new developments in Wales from next year Sustainable drainage systems (SuDS) will become mandatory for new property developments in Wales from next year, following... Read More >
- Murphy gets contract for Stillorgan Reservoir upgrade Irish Water has awarded the contract for the design, construction and commissioning of a new covered storage reservoir at... Read More >
- Utility Week Water Customer Conference 2019 16/01/2019
- WWT Wastewater Conference 29/01/2019 The seventh annual WWT Wastewater Conference & Exhibition brings you the UK s largest single-day wastewater event with four distinct programmes and a shared innovation zone running in parallel.
- WWT Water Northern Ireland 2019 21/02/2019 Celebrating its 10th anniversary, the 2019 WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition has a well-established position at the forefront of the water sector, bringing together industry experts and key stakeholders each year to innovatively address the region s major challenges and opportunities.
Utility Week Consumer Debt
Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference, the only dedicated event for credit, debt, billing and collections professionals within the electricity, gas, and water sectors.
Join us on 28th February to understand UK policies and regulations and find a way to a more effective debt management, learn about the Ofwat and Ofgem reports and recommendations, optimise innovation and technology to predict, prevent and collect debt; and collaborate with the 3rd and public sector to address consumer vulnerability.