Utility Week Congress 2018
Utility Week Congress 2018 will bring together leaders from water, gas and electricity to provide you with strategic insight from the highest level.
At a time where the only certainty is uncertainty, how will utilities adapt to respond to disruptive business models and increased regulatory intervention, whilst digitising the customer experience?
Explore all these challenges and more at the 2018 Utility Week Congress; bringing together leaders from water, gas and electricity to offer strategic insight at the highest level.
- Align your strategy with the latest thinking from Ofgem, Ofwat and Utility Regulator
- Uncover cross-utility insights from the UK & Ireland’s top 20 CEOs
- Explore industry progressions in resilience and innovation
- Understand the role utilities will play in meeting the UK's future infrastructure needs
Uncover insights from our key speakers:
- Dermot Nolan, Chief executive, Ofgem
- Rachel Fletcher, Chief executive, Ofwat
- Graham Edwards, Chief executive, Wales & West Utilities
- Steve Mogford, Chief executive, United Utilities
- Sir John Armitt, Chairman, National Infrastructure Commission
- Johanna Dow, Chief executive, Business Stream
- Steve Robertson, Chief executive, Thames Water
- Nicola Shaw, Executive director, UK, National Grid
Join us to refine your strategy in line with the latest regulatory thinking, gain insight from dozens of utility CEOs, and network with 250+ industry leaders.
Congress in numbers:
250+ ATTENDEES | 40+ SPEAKERS | 20 CEOs | 10+ HOURS’ NETWORKINGDownload to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- United Utilities secures drought permits for Lake District The Environment Agency has issued United Utilities with drought permits that allow the water company to take additional... Read More >
- Irish Water to invest €12M on mains replacement in Donegal Irish Water, working in partnership with Donegal County Council, will begin works to replace approximately 40km of ageing... Read More >
- Thames using 'eyes in the sky' to combat leaks Thames Water has launched a three-pronged aerial attack in its hunt to find and fix leaky pipes. Read More >
- Utility Week Congress 2018 09/10/2018 Utility Week Congress 2018 will bring together leaders from water, gas and electricity to provide you with strategic insight from the highest level.
- Institute of Water Environment Conference 07/11/2018 The water sector in the UK is facing unprecedented challenges, now and in the future. This year s Institute of Water Environment Conference will explore what we need to do for the environment and customers so that we leave a legacy and not a liability.
- WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2018 08/11/2018 With both Brexit and AMP7 on the horizon, it is a crucial time for the UK water industry to build a resilient strategy to protect water quality for future generations.
- WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference 27/11/2018 The 2018 WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference brings you the chance to work towards an innovative future for the sector, with a series of mini design sprints focused on five key areas, including: leakage, customer experience, sludge & energy, water resources & drought resilience, and partnership working.