Sensing Water Conference & Exhibition
The Sensors for Water Interest Group hosting their 5th biennial conference.
Sensors and sensing technologies are set to become an integral part of the water industry. They are going to play a large part of both AMP7 and the whole digitisation of the Water Industry as it moves towards Water 4.0 and as a collaboration between the supply chain, the water companies, academia and the regulators.
Sensing in Water brings all of these stakeholders together to discuss the art of the possible with sensors in the water industry and identifies the art of the impossible to shape the future.
Alison Fergusson, associate director of Ofwat, is keynote speaker for 25 September while Angela Smith, MP for Penistone and Stocksbridge and member of the All Party Parliamentary Water Group, is the keynote for 26 September.
- Yorkshire Water helps improve farm soil health More than 250 farms in Yorkshire, covering nearly 10 per cent of the region's arable land, have seen an improvement in... Read More >
- UU innovates to help prevent internal sewer flooding United Utilities, in partnership with Amey and Jetchem, has developed two innovative pieces of kit that help prevent... Read More >
- edie's Sustainability Leaders Awards - entries close next week Companies across the water and utilities sectors are invited to get the recognition they deserve for approaches to... Read More >
- Women in Water 16/10/2019 The aim of this event is to support women in the industry with their career and personal development by presenting them with tools, tips, advice and case studies all underpinned by a message of empowerment and progression.
- WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2019 27/11/2019 It is the UK s only dedicated event for drinking water professionals seeking advice, inspiration and unrivalled networking opportunities, and a must-attend event for all those working in water quality.
- Utility Week Health, Safety and Wellbeing Conference 27/11/2019 The 2019 Utility Week Health, Safety and Wellbeing Conference is the only event dedicated to the whole utility sector. It brings together leading health, safety and wellbeing experts and professionals to share their latest thoughts, learnings and examples of best practice from within the industry.
- WWT Water Industry Innovation Conference 2019 05/12/2019 The 2019 WWT Water Industry Innovation Conference will bring the industry together to share best practice, align stakeholders and tackle risk-aversity, while maintaining a degree of coordination across the industry.