NWG Innovation Festival 2019
The NWG Innovation Festival, now in its third year, is a truly unique event taking social and environmental challenges and applying exciting problem solving techniques, such as design sprints, data hacks and workshops over five action packed days.
The focus is on innovation mixed up with a summer festival feeling, featuring a marquee village, 14 huge challenges tackled in a fun and focused way, STEAM activities to inspire the next generation, evening entertainment to chill-out at and health & wellbeing activities so you leave the festival feeling younger than you arrived.Download to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- NDG issues drought permit warning The National Drought Group (NDG) has warned that drought permits and hosepipe bans could be needed in spring 2020 if... Read More >
- nmcn calls for digital transformation in water sector nmcn has called on the industry to take the next steps in the fight for digital transformation - as it moves towards a... Read More >
- Barhale helps restore sewer pipes in East Anglia Barhale, as part of Anglian Water's @one Alliance, has helped rehabilitate more than 10.4 kilometres of sewer pipe across... Read More >
- WWT Water Industry Innovation Conference 2019 05/12/2019 The 2019 WWT Water Industry Innovation Conference will bring the industry together to share best practice, align stakeholders and tackle risk-aversity, while maintaining a degree of coordination across the industry.
- Utility Week Water Customer Conference 23/01/2020 The 2020 Utility Week Water Customer Conference provides the only dedicated meeting place for customer professionals in the UK's water industry to learn how to develop a continuously effective and trusted service that exceeds your customers' expectations.
- WWT Wastewater Conference & Exhibition 2020 28/01/2020 WWT's Wastewater 2020 is the largest single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership under one roof.
- Instrumentation & Process Control in the Water Industry 29/01/2020 This SWIG event will look at the growing importance of instrumentation in the water industry.