NWG Innovation Festival 2019
The NWG Innovation Festival, now in its third year, is a truly unique event taking social and environmental challenges and applying exciting problem solving techniques, such as design sprints, data hacks and workshops over five action packed days.
The focus is on innovation mixed up with a summer festival feeling, featuring a marquee village, 14 huge challenges tackled in a fun and focused way, STEAM activities to inspire the next generation, evening entertainment to chill-out at and health & wellbeing activities so you leave the festival feeling younger than you arrived.Download to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- Southern Water reveals DWI investigation over historic performance Southern Water has said it faces an ongoing investigation from the Drinking Water Inspectorate in addition to the... Read More >
- More planning applications held up by SuDS in England than Wales Planning applications are twice as likely to be blocked or delayed due to sustainable drainage system (SuDS) design in... Read More >
- Yorkshire Water CEO Flint to retire Yorkshire Water has announced that Richard Flint is to retire as chief executive with effect from September 12 and will be... Read More >
- Network Asset Performance Conference 2019 25/09/2019 The 2019 Network Asset Performance Conference will bring together leaders from gas & power to help tackle these challenges head on. The conference will consist of a range of presentations, case studies and interactive panel sessions and will address how networks can continue to improve asset resilience, the impact RIIO-2 will have on asset management, the importance of data optimisation and how performance can be maintained through the increased introduction of electric vehicles.
- WWT Water Scotland Conference 02/10/2019 The 2019 WWT Water Scotland Conference & Exhibition will provide delegates with the opportunity to hear where Scottish Water will be investing in SR21 and the latest innovations, infrastructure projects and sustainable growth plans for water in Scotland. This is the only event dedicated to the evolving needs of the Scottish water sector and brings together more than 150 key stakeholders to share insights, showcase excellence and drive the industry forward to ensure it becomes a dominant force in water world
- WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2019 27/11/2019 It is the UK s only dedicated event for drinking water professionals seeking advice, inspiration and unrivalled networking opportunities, and a must-attend event for all those working in water quality.
- Utility Week Health, Safety and Wellbeing Conference 27/11/2019 The 2019 Utility Week Health, Safety and Wellbeing Conference is the only event dedicated to the whole utility sector. It brings together leading health, safety and wellbeing experts and professionals to share their latest thoughts, learnings and examples of best practice from within the industry.