Network Asset Performance Conference 2019
The 2019 Network Asset Performance Conference will bring together leaders from gas & power to help tackle these challenges head on. The conference will consist of a range of presentations, case studies and interactive panel sessions and will address how networks can continue to improve asset resilience, the impact RIIO-2 will have on asset management, the importance of data optimisation and how performance can be maintained through the increased introduction of electric vehicles.
- Tunnel Boring Machine Charlotte completes connection tunnel drive Tunnelling machine Charlotte has completed its journey to Fulham, finishing a vital connection tunnel beneath the River... Read More >
- Thames Water celebrates International Women in Engineering Day Female engineers at Thames Water have shared their stories to mark International Women in Engineering Day and encourage... Read More >
- Yorkshire Water takes part in landmark carbon-cutting project Yorkshire Water has joined more than 40 farmers in East Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire to take part in a landmark... Read More >
- Water Industry Awards 2020 30/07/2020 The Water Industry Awards are back again to celebrate and reward outstanding achievement and innovation in the UK water industry. The event is organised by the experts behind leading business media brand Water & Wastewater Treatment (WWT).
- Water Industry Asset Management Digital Conference 04/08/2020 The UK's largest dedicated digital event for asset management and capital delivery leaders across water companies and tier 1 contractors