Network Asset Performance Conference 2019
The 2019 Network Asset Performance Conference will bring together leaders from gas & power to help tackle these challenges head on. The conference will consist of a range of presentations, case studies and interactive panel sessions and will address how networks can continue to improve asset resilience, the impact RIIO-2 will have on asset management, the importance of data optimisation and how performance can be maintained through the increased introduction of electric vehicles.
- Water sector priorities highlighted in Environment Bill The government will today (15 October) introduce a landmark Bill to Parliament to tackle the biggest environmental... Read More >
- CBI says Labour renationalisation policy would cost £196bn The up-front cost of the Labour Party's renationalisation proposals for water and energy utilities is estimated to be £196... Read More >
- Regulators must be given powers to tackle climate change The UK will fail to reach net-zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050 if regulators aren't given new powers to ensure... Read More >
- Utility Week Health, Safety and Wellbeing Conference 27/11/2019 The 2019 Utility Week Health, Safety and Wellbeing Conference is the only event dedicated to the whole utility sector. It brings together leading health, safety and wellbeing experts and professionals to share their latest thoughts, learnings and examples of best practice from within the industry.
- WWT Water Industry Innovation Conference 2019 05/12/2019 The 2019 WWT Water Industry Innovation Conference will bring the industry together to share best practice, align stakeholders and tackle risk-aversity, while maintaining a degree of coordination across the industry.
- WWT Wastewater Conference & Exhibition 2020 28/01/2020 WWT's Wastewater 2020 is the largest single-day showcase of wastewater-specific case studies, innovation and thought-leadership under one roof.
- Instrumentation & Process Control in the Water Industry 29/01/2020 This SWIG event will look at the growing importance of instrumentation in the water industry.