Instrumentation & Process Control in the Water Industry
This SWIG event will look at the growing importance of instrumentation in the water industry.
The use of instrumentation is becoming increasingly important in the water industry as it is not just used for monitoring purposes but control of processes too. With the advent of the smart water industry, there is a huge potential to use instrumentation and data-based control systems to make large efficiencies on both water and wastewater systems.Download to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- Yorkshire Water helps improve farm soil health More than 250 farms in Yorkshire, covering nearly 10 per cent of the region's arable land, have seen an improvement in... Read More >
- UU innovates to help prevent internal sewer flooding United Utilities, in partnership with Amey and Jetchem, has developed two innovative pieces of kit that help prevent... Read More >
- edie's Sustainability Leaders Awards - entries close next week Companies across the water and utilities sectors are invited to get the recognition they deserve for approaches to... Read More >
- Women in Water 16/10/2019 The aim of this event is to support women in the industry with their career and personal development by presenting them with tools, tips, advice and case studies all underpinned by a message of empowerment and progression.
- WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2019 27/11/2019 It is the UK s only dedicated event for drinking water professionals seeking advice, inspiration and unrivalled networking opportunities, and a must-attend event for all those working in water quality.
- Utility Week Health, Safety and Wellbeing Conference 27/11/2019 The 2019 Utility Week Health, Safety and Wellbeing Conference is the only event dedicated to the whole utility sector. It brings together leading health, safety and wellbeing experts and professionals to share their latest thoughts, learnings and examples of best practice from within the industry.
- WWT Water Industry Innovation Conference 2019 05/12/2019 The 2019 WWT Water Industry Innovation Conference will bring the industry together to share best practice, align stakeholders and tackle risk-aversity, while maintaining a degree of coordination across the industry.