Institute of Water Annual Conference 2018
The Institute of Water's 2-day Annual National Conference entitled 'Shaping the Future' will be held on 21 and 22 June 2018.
Chaired by Douglas Millican, Chief Executive, Scottish Water, this year's event will focus on the future of the water industry and will delve into topics such as innovation, the circular economy, and digitalisation whilst presenting the opportunity to look closely at the growing expectations of our customers and society. Through debates, exhibits and interactive speaker sessions, the conference promises to be thought-provoking, provide great networking opportunities and create a space where colleagues from across the water sector can learn, create and share ideas for the future.Download to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- United Utilities secures drought permits for Lake District The Environment Agency has issued United Utilities with drought permits that allow the water company to take additional... Read More >
- Irish Water to invest €12M on mains replacement in Donegal Irish Water, working in partnership with Donegal County Council, will begin works to replace approximately 40km of ageing... Read More >
- Thames using 'eyes in the sky' to combat leaks Thames Water has launched a three-pronged aerial attack in its hunt to find and fix leaky pipes. Read More >
- Utility Week Congress 2018 09/10/2018 Utility Week Congress 2018 will bring together leaders from water, gas and electricity to provide you with strategic insight from the highest level.
- Institute of Water Environment Conference 07/11/2018 The water sector in the UK is facing unprecedented challenges, now and in the future. This year s Institute of Water Environment Conference will explore what we need to do for the environment and customers so that we leave a legacy and not a liability.
- WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2018 08/11/2018 With both Brexit and AMP7 on the horizon, it is a crucial time for the UK water industry to build a resilient strategy to protect water quality for future generations.
- WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference 27/11/2018 The 2018 WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference brings you the chance to work towards an innovative future for the sector, with a series of mini design sprints focused on five key areas, including: leakage, customer experience, sludge & energy, water resources & drought resilience, and partnership working.