Institute of Water Annual Conference 2018
The Institute of Water's 2-day Annual National Conference entitled 'Shaping the Future' will be held on 21 and 22 June 2018.
Chaired by Douglas Millican, Chief Executive, Scottish Water, this year's event will focus on the future of the water industry and will delve into topics such as innovation, the circular economy, and digitalisation whilst presenting the opportunity to look closely at the growing expectations of our customers and society. Through debates, exhibits and interactive speaker sessions, the conference promises to be thought-provoking, provide great networking opportunities and create a space where colleagues from across the water sector can learn, create and share ideas for the future.Download to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- Irish Water commits to new strategic energy initiative Irish Water has renewed the Public Sector Energy Partnership Programme with the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland... Read More >
- Northumbrian Water agrees 'second life' energy storage deal Northumbrian Water is planning to pilot the use of large-scale battery storage at a number of sites across the North East,... Read More >
- Scottish Water trials use of sniffer dogs to find leaks Sniffer dogs are being used to help find leaking water mains for the first time in Scotland and have scored a big success... Read More >
- WWT Water Northern Ireland 2019 21/02/2019 Celebrating its 10th anniversary, the 2019 WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition has a well-established position at the forefront of the water sector, bringing together industry experts and key stakeholders each year to innovatively address the region s major challenges and opportunities.
Utility Week Consumer Debt
Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference, the only dedicated event for credit, debt, billing and collections professionals within the electricity, gas, and water sectors.
Join us on 28th February to understand UK policies and regulations and find a way to a more effective debt management, learn about the Ofwat and Ofgem reports and recommendations, optimise innovation and technology to predict, prevent and collect debt; and collaborate with the 3rd and public sector to address consumer vulnerability.
- Utility Week Cyber Security & Resilience Conference 12/03/2019 Utility Week is proud to bring to you the only UK cyber security & resilience event for the utility sector that will enable the sector to move away from the fear of cyber-attacks to the overall preparation and resilience for the inevitable attack.
- WWT Smart Water Networks Conference 2019 21/03/2019 Now in its 4th year, the WWT Smart Water Networks Conference is the essential source of knowledge exchange for forward-thinking technology, networks, IT and innovation professionals leading the way on smart infrastructure development. The programme features thought-leading speakers, stimulating dialogues and discussions, and new for this year, two roundtables and a collaborative mini design-sprint focusing on the role of smart in achieving zero leakage.