Anglian Water and Essex & Suffolk Water will present Innovate East, a three-day event at Trinity Park Showground, Ipswich on 10, 11 and 12 September 2019.
Innovate East will challenge utility experts, academics, engineers, scientists, commercial businesses, students and customers to work together to develop solutions to a number of challenges currently facing the water industry, the region and society, through a series of fast-paced ~sprints and ~hackathons .
Bringing together some of the most creative and progressive minds from across the globe, attendees will be encouraged to unlock new ways of thinking in a unique and exciting environment.
- Wastewater improvements bolster river biodiversity - study A higher standard of wastewater treatment in the UK has been linked to substantial improvements in a river's biodiversity... Read More >
- Southern Water signs Social Mobility Pledge Southern Water has pledged to help young people from disadvantaged backgrounds get a foot on the career ladder. Read More >
- New tech delivers operational cost reductions for Affinity A data technology designed to enhance existing telemetry and SCADA information systems has proved its worth during a... Read More >
- WWT Water Scotland Conference 02/10/2019 The 2019 WWT Water Scotland Conference & Exhibition will provide delegates with the opportunity to hear where Scottish Water will be investing in SR21 and the latest innovations, infrastructure projects and sustainable growth plans for water in Scotland. This is the only event dedicated to the evolving needs of the Scottish water sector and brings together more than 150 key stakeholders to share insights, showcase excellence and drive the industry forward to ensure it becomes a dominant force in water world
- WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2019 27/11/2019 It is the UK s only dedicated event for drinking water professionals seeking advice, inspiration and unrivalled networking opportunities, and a must-attend event for all those working in water quality.
- Utility Week Health, Safety and Wellbeing Conference 27/11/2019 The 2019 Utility Week Health, Safety and Wellbeing Conference is the only event dedicated to the whole utility sector. It brings together leading health, safety and wellbeing experts and professionals to share their latest thoughts, learnings and examples of best practice from within the industry.
- WWT Water Industry Innovation Conference 2019 05/12/2019 The 2019 WWT Water Industry Innovation Conference will bring the industry together to share best practice, align stakeholders and tackle risk-aversity, while maintaining a degree of coordination across the industry.