Anglian Water and Essex & Suffolk Water will present Innovate East, a three-day event at Trinity Park Showground, Ipswich on 10, 11 and 12 September 2019.
Innovate East will challenge utility experts, academics, engineers, scientists, commercial businesses, students and customers to work together to develop solutions to a number of challenges currently facing the water industry, the region and society, through a series of fast-paced ~sprints and ~hackathons .
Bringing together some of the most creative and progressive minds from across the globe, attendees will be encouraged to unlock new ways of thinking in a unique and exciting environment.
- Hinton gets top job at South East Water South East Water has announced that David Hinton will take over as chief executive at the company next year. Read More >
- Scottish Water harnessing hydro power at water treatment works A hydro power scheme which includes turbines that can generate enough power to run approximately 690 households a year has... Read More >
- Water technology unveiled at UU Innovation Lab Demo Day Eight suppliers took part in United Utilities' Innovation Lab Demo Day with leak detection, sewer inspection and flood... Read More >
- Instrumentation & Process Control in the Water Industry 29/01/2020 This SWIG event will look at the growing importance of instrumentation in the water industry.
- Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference 27/02/2020 As debt levels rise and technology and customer needs evolve, it is vital that utilities have robust strategies and processes in place to reduce consumer debt. The 2020 Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference brings together forward-thinking credit, debt, billing and collections leaders within the energy and water sectors to help do this.
- Utility Week Investor Summit 05/03/2020 Against the backdrop of Brexit, market uncertainty and its impact on investor confidence, Utility Weekâ€™s 2020 Investor Summit will bring together government, regulators, investors, analysts and ratings agencies, utility CEOs and CFOs to explore new strategies to address evolving threats posed by increased competition, M&A activity, regulatory pressure, and market volatility. It will equip participants with the insight to refine existing strategies and align customer, environmental and financial priorities
- WWT Smart Water 2020 Conference 11/03/2020 Optimising existing assets, tackling leakage, enhancing wastewater networks, maximising the value of data and engaging customers are consistent challenges and all rely on smart technology to reduce costs and mitigate risk.