Future Retail #1
Curated and delivered by the UK's leading water and utilities business media brands, Water Retail, Utility Week, edie.net and Water & Wastewater Treatment Magazine, featuring the leading players in the UK water retail sector, Future Retail #1 is the UK's inaugural water retailing conference.
Download to your calendar >> Visit event website >>
- Labour expands on plans for 'new publicly owned water system' Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell MP has unveiled Labour's plans for a water system run by local councils, workers and... Read More >
- Yorkshire Water fined £733K over 'wholly avoidable' death Yorkshire Water has been fined £733,000 after a fitter suffered fatal burns when his clothing was ignited by sparks. Read More >
- Contractor working for NI Water dies during Storm Ali Northern Ireland Water has confirmed that an employee working for one of its contractors has been killed and another... Read More >
- Utility Week Health & Safety Conference 2018 01/11/2018 Utility Week s Health & Safety Conference is the only dedicated event for health, safety & wellbeing professionals in the water, gas and electricity sectors.
- Institute of Water Environment Conference 07/11/2018 The water sector in the UK is facing unprecedented challenges, now and in the future. This year s Institute of Water Environment Conference will explore what we need to do for the environment and customers so that we leave a legacy and not a liability.
- WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2018 08/11/2018 With both Brexit and AMP7 on the horizon, it is a crucial time for the UK water industry to build a resilient strategy to protect water quality for future generations.
- WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference 27/11/2018 The 2018 WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference brings you the chance to work towards an innovative future for the sector, with a series of mini design sprints focused on five key areas, including: leakage, customer experience, sludge & energy, water resources & drought resilience, and partnership working.