Drinking Water 2020
The Drinking Water Quality Conference is an essential event for water quality professionals seeking innovative solutions to the regulatory and technical challenges facing the industry.
Only here can you:
- Gain a vital regulatory update ahead of AMP7 and Brexit
- Learn how contingency planning and resilience stacked up against Covid-19
- Find out how the industry is tackling lead
- Understand the latest trends and developments in sustainable water treatment
- Hear how the industry is preparing for the new drinking water directive from the DWI
- Ofwat warns against higher cost of capital for PR19 appellants Ofwat has warned that customers will pay more on their water bills and investors could scoop up the extra as higher... Read More >
- Permeable paving which protects homes from flooding up for award State-of the-art permeable pavements which are helping to protect homes in West London from flooding have been shortlisted... Read More >
- Project launched to investigate coronavirus prevalence in schools wastewater A new project looking for traces of the SARS-CoV-2 virus in the wastewater of schools will establish whether this could... Read More >
- Ireland Water 2020 03/11/2020 WWT's Ireland Water Conference brings together key stakeholders and provides a platform to tackle these challenges through engaging panel debates and insightful presentations. The event will highlight the good work being done within Ireland and the UK including meeting water quality requirements, delivering on capital requirements and tackling the leakage problem.
- Drinking Water 2020 25/11/2020 The Drinking Water Quality Conference is an essential event for water quality professionals seeking innovative solutions to the regulatory and technical challenges facing the industry.