Constructed Wetland Association Annual Conference
With the overarching theme of ~How to make better constructed wetlands , this year's CWA conference will bring together the key stakeholders from the water pollution control community.
Day one (12th September) provides an ~Introduction to Constructed Wetlands training session, with informative lectures in the morning followed by an afternoon guided visit to see local wetlands in action and apply the morning s learnings.
Day two (13th September) will bring delegates up to date with the latest developments in constructed wetlands through presentations sharing the knowledge of leading academics and practitioners in the field of constructed wetlands with the key themes:
-Building partnerships to deliver multiple wetland benefits
-Using natural ecosystems to reduce pollution in river catchments
-New approaches to wetland design.
Conference delegates are all invited to join a social evening on 12th September and attend the CWA Annual Meeting on the afternoon of day 2, where they can have their say in the CWA s direction, strategy and committee for 2018/19.
- MUS gets water network alliance deal with Welsh Water Morrison Utility Services (MUS), the UK's largest dedicated utility service provider and part of M Group Services, has... Read More >
- SuDS compulsory in new developments in Wales from next year Sustainable drainage systems (SuDS) will become mandatory for new property developments in Wales from next year, following... Read More >
- Murphy gets contract for Stillorgan Reservoir upgrade Irish Water has awarded the contract for the design, construction and commissioning of a new covered storage reservoir at... Read More >
- Utility Week Water Customer Conference 2019 16/01/2019
- WWT Wastewater Conference 29/01/2019 The seventh annual WWT Wastewater Conference & Exhibition brings you the UK s largest single-day wastewater event with four distinct programmes and a shared innovation zone running in parallel.
- WWT Water Northern Ireland 2019 21/02/2019 Celebrating its 10th anniversary, the 2019 WWT Water Northern Ireland Conference & Exhibition has a well-established position at the forefront of the water sector, bringing together industry experts and key stakeholders each year to innovatively address the region s major challenges and opportunities.
Utility Week Consumer Debt
Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference, the only dedicated event for credit, debt, billing and collections professionals within the electricity, gas, and water sectors.
Join us on 28th February to understand UK policies and regulations and find a way to a more effective debt management, learn about the Ofwat and Ofgem reports and recommendations, optimise innovation and technology to predict, prevent and collect debt; and collaborate with the 3rd and public sector to address consumer vulnerability.