Constructed Wetland Association Annual Conference
With the overarching theme of ~How to make better constructed wetlands , this year's CWA conference will bring together the key stakeholders from the water pollution control community.
Day one (12th September) provides an ~Introduction to Constructed Wetlands training session, with informative lectures in the morning followed by an afternoon guided visit to see local wetlands in action and apply the morning s learnings.
Day two (13th September) will bring delegates up to date with the latest developments in constructed wetlands through presentations sharing the knowledge of leading academics and practitioners in the field of constructed wetlands with the key themes:
-Building partnerships to deliver multiple wetland benefits
-Using natural ecosystems to reduce pollution in river catchments
-New approaches to wetland design.
Conference delegates are all invited to join a social evening on 12th September and attend the CWA Annual Meeting on the afternoon of day 2, where they can have their say in the CWA s direction, strategy and committee for 2018/19.
- Light aircraft used to target illegal abstraction investigations The Environment Agency in the East Midlands is the first area in the country to use digital imaging collected by light... Read More >
- Northumbrian to invest £3M on pipe cleaning across Tyneside Northumbrian Water will improve tap water quality for around 500,000 customers by carrying out a pipe cleaning programme... Read More >
- Welsh Water asks customers for help on pollution after dry spell Dwr Cymru Welsh Water has urged its customers to be vigilant for signs of pollution and to avoid flushing inappropriate... Read More >
- British Water Data Conference 03/10/2018 This conference aims to explore the real potential of Real Time Monitoring, Data and Analytics in helping to transform the water sector towards a more resilient, innovative, customer driven industry for AMP7 and beyond.
- Utility Week Congress 2018 09/10/2018 Utility Week Congress 2018 will bring together leaders from water, gas and electricity to provide you with strategic insight from the highest level.
- WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2018 08/11/2018 With both Brexit and AMP7 on the horizon, it is a crucial time for the UK water industry to build a resilient strategy to protect water quality for future generations.
- WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference 27/11/2018 The 2018 WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference brings you the chance to work towards an innovative future for the sector, with a series of mini design sprints focused on five key areas, including: leakage, customer experience, sludge & energy, water resources & drought resilience, and partnership working.