Challenge our Experts Event - Phosphorus Removal
This event will help you to deepen your knowledge and understanding of the challenges of Phosphorus removal from wastewater and how to overcome them.
We have invited our experts from across the world to debate key elements of achieving current and future Phosphorous consent standards as set out in the Water Industry National Environmental Programme.
Panel session topics include:
- Established approaches for Phosphorus removal
- Examples of biological Phosphorus removal and co-precipitation in Activated Sludge plants in Europe
- The latest Research & Development finds in removal techniques (Part of the Phos4you European R&D project in collaboration with Glasgow University)
- Open forum Q&A, facilitated by Professor Tony Conway
- WWF publishes freshwater emergency recovery plan The Worldwide Fund for Nature (WWF) has published an emergency recovery plan to halt catastrophic collapse of world's... Read More >
- Water companies urged to tackle billing complaints The Consumer Council for Water (CCW) has urged the sector to get to grips with billing complaints, which it claims still... Read More >
- ‘Farm to Tap' scheme celebrates most successful year to date Severn Trent's “Farm to Tap” scheme has celebrated its most successful year to date, with no metaldehyde water quality... Read More >
- Utility Week Investor Summit 05/03/2020 Against the backdrop of Brexit, market uncertainty and its impact on investor confidence, Utility Weekâ€™s 2020 Investor Summit will bring together government, regulators, investors, analysts and ratings agencies, utility CEOs and CFOs to explore new strategies to address evolving threats posed by increased competition, M&A activity, regulatory pressure, and market volatility. It will equip participants with the insight to refine existing strategies and align customer, environmental and financial priorities
- WWT Smart Water 2020 Conference 11/03/2020 Optimising existing assets, tackling leakage, enhancing wastewater networks, maximising the value of data and engaging customers are consistent challenges and all rely on smart technology to reduce costs and mitigate risk.
- Water in Mining 2020 22/04/2020 Water management is increasingly becoming a strategic business imperative within boardrooms across the mining industry, and as a consequence, international mining companies are searching for innovative ways to treat, manage and reuse water, as well as to mitigate risk, drive efficiency and combat climate change impacts.
- WWT Water Security in a Changing Environment 06/05/2020 The 2020 WWT Water Security in a Changing Environment Conference will take on these issues, uniting the water industry and environmental stakeholders to address the climate crisis, improve water quality, drive investment in green infrastructure, enhance our chalk streams and manage abstraction and trade. Learn from the sector s leaders and help protect water resources in a changing environment at this one-day event designed to tackle some of the world s biggest challenges.