- Utility Week Health & Safety Conference 2018 01/11/2018 Utility Week s Health & Safety Conference is the only dedicated event for health, safety & wellbeing professionals in the water, gas and electricity sectors.
- Institute of Water Environment Conference 07/11/2018 The water sector in the UK is facing unprecedented challenges, now and in the future. This year s Institute of Water Environment Conference will explore what we need to do for the environment and customers so that we leave a legacy and not a liability.
- WWT Drinking Water Quality Conference 2018 08/11/2018 With both Brexit and AMP7 on the horizon, it is a crucial time for the UK water industry to build a resilient strategy to protect water quality for future generations.
- WWEM 2018 21/11/2018 An event for companies and individuals involved with water, wastewater and environmental monitoring, featuring over 150 exhibition stands and more than 80 seminars.
- WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference 27/11/2018 The 2018 WWT Water Industry Technology Innovation Conference brings you the chance to work towards an innovative future for the sector, with a series of mini design sprints focused on five key areas, including: leakage, customer experience, sludge & energy, water resources & drought resilience, and partnership working.
- Utility Week Water Customer Conference 2019 16/01/2019
- WWT Wastewater Conference 29/01/2019 The seventh annual WWT Wastewater Conference & Exhibition brings you the UK s largest single-day wastewater event with four distinct programmes and a shared innovation zone running in parallel.
Utility Week Consumer Debt
Utility Week Consumer Debt Conference, the only dedicated event for credit, debt, billing and collections professionals within the electricity, gas, and water sectors.
Join us on 28th February to understand UK policies and regulations and find a way to a more effective debt management, learn about the Ofwat and Ofgem reports and recommendations, optimise innovation and technology to predict, prevent and collect debt; and collaborate with the 3rd and public sector to address consumer vulnerability.