5 ways to crack innovation Optimising assets, reducing risk and maximising return on investment
It is clear that Utility companies are facing unprecedented and some believe unassailable challenges. This webinar will identify ways in which step changes in performance can be achieved when budgets are over extended.
Who should attend?
Executives in water companies, energy companies
Senior managers in utility companies who are facing the increasingly tough challenge of delivering significantly more with increasingly less! Heads of and directors of assets and operations. Strategy and innovation leaders.
Key Takeaways include:
- Practical approaches to identify and prioritise innovative ideas
- Reducing risk when innovating
- Systematic innovation for continuous improvements
- Decoding digital opportunities
- Ensuring potential is realised from innovative ideas
Gerard Shore - Water sector director
John Bryan - Client director
Paul Eastwood - Head of System Thinking
- Tunnel Boring Machine Charlotte completes connection tunnel drive Tunnelling machine Charlotte has completed its journey to Fulham, finishing a vital connection tunnel beneath the River... Read More >
- Thames Water celebrates International Women in Engineering Day Female engineers at Thames Water have shared their stories to mark International Women in Engineering Day and encourage... Read More >
- Yorkshire Water takes part in landmark carbon-cutting project Yorkshire Water has joined more than 40 farmers in East Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire to take part in a landmark... Read More >
- Water Industry Awards 2020 30/07/2020 The Water Industry Awards are back again to celebrate and reward outstanding achievement and innovation in the UK water industry. The event is organised by the experts behind leading business media brand Water & Wastewater Treatment (WWT).
- Water Industry Asset Management Digital Conference 04/08/2020 The UK's largest dedicated digital event for asset management and capital delivery leaders across water companies and tier 1 contractors