- Nutrient imbalance in wastewater 11/10/2017 Keeping carbon, nitrogen and phosphorus in the right ratio can be a challenge at wastewater plants, but help is at hand
- Biological odour control in wastewater treatment plants 26/07/2017 When odour issues threaten to impact on the operations and reputation of wastewater utilities, bacterial treatments can hold...
- Expert View Martin Richardson Water Framework Manager, Drives & Controls, ABB Ltd
- Insight Archis Ambulkar International water sector expert
- Expert View Derek Leslie Technical and Performance Data Analyst, ATi
- Opinion Dr Phil Aldous Director of Water, Thomson Ecology
- Expert View Dave Hawley General Manager, Motors, ABB Ltd