- Why asset management matters 01/11/2017 Keeping a detailed asset inventory at a treatment works is a must, and is the first step towards an effective asset...
- Reducing harmonics with passive filters or active front-end drives 10/10/2017 Harmonics in the electrical systems of operators can be addressed by front-end drives or passive filters, with each having...
- The new approach to energy efficiency 26/07/2017 Many pump systems are far less energy efficient than they appear to be, and optimising electrical systems is the key
- The Big Picture on Energy Costs 26/05/2017 Details matter when it comes to pump system energy assessments, which is why not all assessments are the same
- Opinion Rob Fuller Water Sector Adviser, WaterAid
- Expert View Dave Hawley General Manager, Motors, ABB Ltd
- Insight Archis Ambulkar International water sector expert
- Expert View Martin Richardson Water Framework Manager, Drives & Controls, ABB Ltd
- Opinion Dr Phil Aldous Director of Water, Thomson Ecology