- Improving river abstraction efficiency 21/12/2020 ABB's Martin Richardson outlines how a pump strategy using the latest variable speed drive technology can help lower energy...
- Correct installation wrings all the benefits from borehole drives 08/11/2018 Variable speed drives are helping to make borehole extraction more efficient and reliable - but there are technical...
- Benefits of variable speed drives in borehole pumping 12/10/2018 Borehole and submersible pumping can benefit from the use of variable speed drives, but specialist expertise is required
- Automation: the key to unlock energy efficiency 21/02/2018 Huge energy savings can be made by controlling pumps and other equipment using variable speed drives and automation, writes...
- Expert View Derek Leslie Technical and Performance Data Analyst, ATi
- Insight Archis Ambulkar International water sector expert
- Opinion Dr Phil Aldous Director of Water, Thomson Ecology
- Expert View Blaise Ford Director at Inverter Drive Systems Ltd. VP for ABB
- Expert View Andy Preston ABB UK drives product manager