OMEX Environmental ltd are leading experts in the field of wastewater treatment solutions. With over 30 years’ experience, OMEX have a vast knowledge on what is needed for WWT plants to operate at their maximum potential. OMEX products are designed to help you operate in a safe and environmentally friendly manner ensuring compliant discharge to sewer and surface water and saving you overall on operational costs. We have a specific range of treatment solutions to deal with all types of wastewater concerns such as acidic wastewater, septicity treatment and sludge control. These products include Magmex, a safe alternative to caustic and lime, designed to control pH levels within both aerobic and anaerobic systems, Nutromex, Nitrogen and Phosphorous solutions to help with the biology of a plant and Anomex, sodium and calcium nitrate solutions, to prevent sulphide gas build up in municipal sewage treatment plants. We are proud to have our own UK based Laboratory where we can analyse effluent samples to investigate the best treatment solution and optimise plant performance.
Mrs Laura Grimwade
A range of Magnesium Hydroxide suspensions for acidic wastewater treatment and controlling pH levels within both anaerobic and aerobic systems.
Magmex is the environmentally friendly answer to the neutralisation of acidic wastewater and is the safe alternative to the traditional use of caustic soda and lime, helping industries to meet pH, metal and other consent parameters.
Magmex helps improve the process by reducing sludge volumes, improving flocculation and naturally buffering at around pH 9-9.5 meaning biological plants are safe from overdose.
The Magmex range includes;
For use where a safe, efficient alkali is required for pH correction and where minimal sludge volumes are required.
A stable formulation for use in smaller scale applications where longer term storage is required without the need for agitation
A unique formulation specifically designed for use in situations where higher pH levels are needed to enhance precipitation
Products & Services
- Magmex 11/02/2021 16:03:00A range of Magnesium Hydroxide suspensions for acidic wastewater treatment and controlling pH levels within both anaerobic and aerobic systems.
- Nutromex NP 11/02/2021 16:10:00A range of Nitrogen and Phosphorus blends. The normal ratio for aerobic plants with no N or P input is 5:1 but all ratios from 100%N to 100%P can be provided to optimise plant performance.
- Anomex 11/02/2021 16:18:00Anomex products are non-hazardous blends of sodium or calcium nitrate for simple and accurate dosing; proven to be extremely cost effective and efficient septicity control agents, tested, used and approved by UK water companies.
- Ferromex 17/02/2021 14:51:00Combinations of inorganic iron, complex iron and bio-available trace elements created for activated sludge and other aerobic plants to assist with sludge settlement, flocculation and to improve a plants biological health.
- Technical Support 17/02/2021 16:12:00Technical support and advice is available from the very start of business with OMEX, from sample analysis in our fully equipped laboratory, to the recommendation of daily dosage rates of the required chemical for treatment plants, to tailor made nutrient solutions specifically designed for individual requirements.