Althon design and manufacture precast concrete headwalls to meet Sewers for Adoption and Severn Trent Guidelines. Our product range includes flap valves, penstocks and stop logs as well as trash screens and outfall safety grilles. Althon also manufacture precast concrete penstock chambers and offer a large range of commercial and industrial application drainage channels.
Mag Group Building
Vulcan Road South
Products & Services
- Headwall Specifier Tool The Althon Headwall Specification Tool has been designed to help you select the most appropriate headwall for your project. Once you have found the right product model for your project you can download BIM, CAD and PDF files of your headwall complete with all relevant accessories as well as brochures and datasheets
- Precast Concrete Headwalls Althon precast concrete headwalls offer a cost effective alternative to in-situ headwalls. We have the largest range of precast headwalls with associated accessories in the UK. We have ranges of Sewers for Adoption 7th Ed., Severn Trent Water specification compliant headwalls and Angled headwalls to meet the Environment Agency's Standard rule SR2015 No 27 – Constructing an outfall pipe of 300mm diameter through a headwall into a main river’.
- Headwall Design Service If you cannot find the headwall design you are looking for try our free headwall design service.
- Flap Valves Althon manufacture and distribute flap valves in HDPE, cast iron and stainless steel. Flap valves and flap gates are a type of non-return valve (NRV) used to prevent flooding and to stop water back-flowing up pipework connecting into ponds, ditches, swales, rivers and marine or tidal environments.
- Penstock Valves Althon penstock valves are for the control and isolation of water. Penstock sluice gates can be mounted directly to an existing flat surface, factory fitted to a precast headwall or concrete penstock chamber or fixed in-line with an existing pipe run negating the requirement for a manhole.
- Hand Stop Gate Althon PHA-G HDPE Hand stop gates are a simple manually operated valve for small dimension openings and low pressures.