Fresh water is a scarce and critical resource for people, the planet and businesses. Economic and social development comes with a resilient water supply and responsible waste strategy. Evides Industriewater creates solutions for businesses that seek to minimise waste of vital resources and energy, thereby creating the best solution for the environment too. Our customers in The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and the UK are realising the benefits of our Water Without Waste philosophy.
Mr Colin Robinson
2 Hunting Gate
We design, build, finance, operate and maintain all of the infrastructure needed to ensure a reliable, secure and consistent supply of groundwater. Our experience in water means that we can treat the water to any standard required and guarantee its quality. Why not also include energy recovery and wastewater treatment and reuse of water to complete a total water management system that is more reliable, cost effective, and environmentally sustainable.
In Partnership with Patrick Parsons we are able to offer a full turnkey solution for boreholes including:
- Design and feasibility
- Full funding
- Environment Agency licencing
- Installation and Commissioning
- Operation and Maintenance
- Water treatment
- Wastewater treatment and reuse
- Energy Recovery
A Fully funded and managed borehole can help your business:
- Reduce water costs
- Increase competitiveness
- Improve business resilience
- Improve environmental performance
Thanks to our 50 years of experience in supplying industrial water, we can guarantee:
- Supply & quality at a fixed price
- Water delivered to process specification
- Intergrated water, waste and energy systems
Contact us today for a free desktop feasibility of your borehole opportunity.
Products & Services
- Managed Borehole 01/11/2019 09:44:00We design, build, finance, operate and maintain all of the infrastructure needed to ensure a reliable, secure and consistent supply of groundwater. Our experience in water means that we can treat the water to any standard required and guarantee its quality. Why not also include energy recovery and wastewater treatment and reuse of water to complete a total water management system that is more reliable, cost effective, and environmentally sustainable.
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment Plant 01/11/2019 11:35:00We have 50+years of experience in Industrial Waste Water Treatment and have been providing process water for industry recovered from wastewater for 20 years. Evides Industriewater now supply 20 million cubic metres of reuse water to industry for use as demineralised and cooling water. Find out how our unique perspective on Design, Build, Own and Operate can reduce your business costs, improve environmental compliance and increase resilience.
- Waste Water Re-Use 24/06/2020 12:17:00After treatment, waste water is normally discharged to rivers or the sea. But with sustainability becoming more and more important in our society and the very real threat of a shortage of fresh water, there is a growing interest in the re-use of (waste) water and in closing the loop of the Circular Economy for Water. Evides Industriewater's pioneering research and development team have made this happen on a huge and commercially viable scale for our clients in the Netherlands.
- Demineralised Water 13/07/2020 22:05:00Industrial processes and energy production require the highest quality standard of demineralised water. If high quality, low conductivity, demin water is essential for your process then Evides Industriewater is one the World's most experienced and reliable partners, supplying over 2,500 cubic metres per hour at our combined plants.