Blackhall's extraordinary heritage in manufacturing specialist water valves can be traced back to 1828, cities including London, New York, Montreal, Sydney, Mumbai, Johanessburg, Riyadh and many others continue to rely on Blackhall valves for a large part of their Water Infrastructure and Supply. Water Industry applications include dams, reservoirs, hydro-electric power plants and water distribution networks for raw, treated, brackish and in extreme cases salt water. Our v a l v o l o g i s t s continue to embrace leading technologies and as a result the Blackhall team use the latest in materials, CFDA, FEA and seismic analysis ensuring that our customers receive high performance valves for life. All this combined with the Blackhall is a UK valve design and manufacturer for Dams, Reservoirs and Water Industry. Our professionalism cements our reputation as an unrivalled manufacturer of large bore water valves for the discerning customer. The heritage and evolution of the range has created products where a 100 year asset life is a proven reality. All valves with a 100 year asset life are offered with our optional 20-20 warranty for peace of mind
Cedar House, 362 Bradford Rd, Brighouse HD6 4DJ
The Water Supply Valve that lasts for 100 Years: Larner-Johnson® Flow Control Valve
The Blackhall's Larner-Johnson® Valve is a needle or plunger type valve used for In-Line Pressure orFlow Control Applications and offers fine(full range) adjustment. It can also be used for Free DischargeControl at pressure above that of the Fixed Cone valve.
Used for accurate pressure & flow control applications Larner-Johnson® valve is a world leading 100 Year Asset Life Valve which is maintenance free Needle Flow control Valve with all metal construction. Pilot operated control and built in air belt option as standard ensures balanced and cavitation free superior performance at high velocities. The ultra-low torque and quiet operation make it an ideal choice when considering long term water supply or distribution infrastructure & asset management.
● Accurate Pressure Control Capabilities
● Accurate Flow Control Capabilities
● All parts of the valve are circular, hence free from distortion under high pressures
● Various Discharge Port (Characteristisc) Options Available
● Pilot Balanced Operation (Low Operating Power Requirements)
● Low Maintenance and Long Life
● Wide Metal to Metal Seat Design for Reliable and Durable Shut Off
● Heavy Duty Design and Construction
● Anti – Cavitation Features Available (Air Belts)
● Jet Dispersal Option
● Medium velocity discharge capability (up to 8m/sec)
● Pressures typically up to 50bar
● Size Range – DN150 – DN2500
● Material – Cast Iron and Cast Steel
Larner-Johnson® Flow Control valves control 60% Of water supply to the city of New York. Watch the Video here >> https://edie.net/products/redirect.asp?content=product_listing&cid=68050&url=http://www.blackhall.co.uk/larner-johnson-valves
Products & Services
- The Water Supply Valve that lasts for 100 Years: Larner-Johnson® Flow Control Valve 15/06/2018 10:35:00The Blackhall's Larner-Johnson® Valve is a needle or plunger type valve used for In-Line Pressure orFlow Control Applications and offers fine(full range) adjustment. It can also be used for Free DischargeControl at pressure above that of the Fixed Cone valve.